Emergency keys - revisited

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: Emergency keys - revisited

Postby wishful4 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:07 pm

She keeps my emergency key in her purse and the other key in the bathroom vanity drawer. If she leaves me alone at home, she carries both keys with her. If we go together, she has the emergency key in her purse or, occasionally will unlock me before we leave and have me relock when we return home. I never know what she has in mind. I have left the house alone without a key, but she doesn't really like me doing that but I often forget. Managing my locked and chaste condition is the thing she likes least about male chastity because she sometimes forgets whether I am locked (or unlocked).
Wishful4
Current Device: MM Jailbird
Previous devices: CB 6000s, CB 6000, MM Queen's Keep (2)
wishful4

Postby Shoeslave88 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:17 am

Realistically you can cut the lock with a pair of wire cutters depending on the type of device. If it's a serious medical emergency the emergency responders would probably cut it off. Mine is currently riveted on and has not come off for several months. We have never had emergency keys. If I go through metal detectors I either tell them I have a lot of jewelry down there and they let me through but on occasion I'm Taken to the side room where I have to show them what I have and as long as they don't deem it to be a threat then I pull my pants back up and I go on my way.
I'm better when I'm locked up... That's why it's riveted on
Shoeslave88

Postby PatMcGroin » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:09 pm

I saw this on Rigid Chastity and made my own. http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67&product_id=61

It is basically a small diameter pipe with a cutout for the head of the key and a hole to secure it with a breakable seal.
PatMcGroin

Previous

Return to General Chastity Chat