My Cage Keeps Her Out

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

My Cage Keeps Her Out

Post by happilylockedman »

I have access to the key to my device, as does my wife who wears her key around her neck. On Tuesday morning, after showering, I didn't put my cage back on. This is something that my wife and I had discussed previously. Actually, she had encouraged me to try not wearing it for a while.

She didn't notice my not wearing it yesterday. This morning, ten minutes before I had to leave, I told her that I wasn't wearing the cage.

She reached around, fondled, squeezed and stroked me. This led to a lovely episode of my bringing her to a climax and her playing with my dick. After her climax I had a realization: The cage keeps her from playing with my penis. Yes, she had a key but she doesn't have a magic want to make the cage not be there instantly. Taking it off is a bit of a process. I hadn't been seeing the cage as pushing her away but, now that I think about it, it does keep her from touching it as much as it keeps me from touching it.

To be complete, she doesn't usually just start playing with my penis out of the blue. But the realization that the chastity cage blocks her from doing that is food for thought.
0 x
noid51

Re: My Cage Keeps Her Out

Post by noid51 »

Interesting, my wife also shys away from playing with my cage when I’m locked. When I’m free and she feels like making love, she goes right to my cock almost immediately. I love having her fondle me thru the cage but she rarely does. Maybe I need to convey to her just how great it feels. Of course it depends on what cage I’m wearing also as to how much pleasure I get from her touch.
0 x
Shoeslave88

Post by Shoeslave88 »

Complete opposite for me. My wife's hands will be down there MORE often when I'm caged. I have really big balls and she loves cupping my entire package including the cage and just gently squeezing them like a stress ball when we are on the couch watching TV. The cage keeps it all bundled up in a nice package for her to grab
0 x
I'm better when I'm locked up... That's why it's riveted on
kunst

Post by kunst »

The same for me. In fact I use the honour method, since few years.
I am used not to wear the cage, unless I really cannot fall asleep, which now is quite rare. In any case I do not use a lock, it is just a mechanical thing to prevent rubbing on the bed.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

My wife isn't fond of touching the cage and has told me so. I'm not sure what she doesn't like about it and she cannot really explain it.

Once the cage is off, she is back to 'hands on.'
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Shoeslave88 wrote:Complete opposite for me. My wife's hands will be down there MORE often when I'm caged. I have really big balls and she loves cupping my entire package including the cage and just gently squeezing them like a stress ball when we are on the couch watching TV. The cage keeps it all bundled up in a nice package for her to grab
Same here, in fact, when the 'Game' is on one of the requirements is that my (her) caged cock and balls are out and easily accessible to her whenever I am in the house (it's generally not warm enough for me to go completely naked). She likes to touch, grab, twist and pull, and sometimes do a bit of licking through the small openings to watch me swell and strain.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted