Wife: "Of course this is the right thing"

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

Wife: "Of course this is the right thing"

Post by attentive_husband »

The other day I woke up feeling really out of sorts. Depressed about work that day and did not want to go in. It was a rough day at work and so still out of sorts that evening.

I talked to my wife the next morning about how I really didn't want to be in chastity at times like this. Because I could masturbate and make all the bad feelings go away during that time.

I then asked her if keeping me in chastity was the right thing to do. This was a serious conversation, nothing around tease & denial or sexual in any way. And keep in mind this is a woman who 2 years ago when I first suggested chastity thought I was nuts.

She replied very seriously "of course." Not even a discussion about "if" I should stay locked up.

So for all of you just getting started on this with your significant other, they can, over time, come to see this is something that should never stop.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Wife: "Of course this is the right thing"

Post by TwistedMister »

attentive_husband wrote:So for all of you just getting started on this with your significant other, they can, over time, come to see this is something that should never stop.
That's what I think of in regard to 'permanently locked'- having a KH who doesn't want to (and isn't going to) stop. Not that one would never be released (for short periods) or never have another orgasm, just that wearing the cage and having the KH in control becomes a permanent condition because she doesn't want to give it up.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I bet that snapped you out of your funk :)

This sounds like our glide path. I suspect that the power shift will always be a reality. I’m not certain that my wife cares much about the physical device but she has said that she wouldn’t want to yield control of sex.
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

attentive_husband wrote: She replied very seriously "of course." Not even a discussion about "if" I should stay locked up.
Although not yet 24/7, that is the target we are aiming for - I have written elsewhere that I have had a few problems with discomfort, and My Lady doesn't want my work to suffer, nor cause myself damage by being locked.

A couple of weeks ago, I proposed a target of the end of February before I was free from chastity (which could, of course, be extended as My Lady saw fit) but wasn't sure that is what she really wanted. So when I asked for temporary release, this was granted, and My Lady told me that for a while I should be locked except when at work. No question of changing the end-of-February target, nor that 24/7 was the target.

It is this change that I notice. Perhaps a case of "be careful what you wish for", as I suspect this is the future.

I love My Lady very much.
0 x
MM Jailbird