How long have you been married?

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: How long have you been married?

Postby sherulestherooster » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:31 pm

cuyahoga wrote:
Shorty wrote:she says she doesn't miss the mess.

After my vasectomy, my wife was first introduced to “the mess,” as we stopped using condoms.
During one long denial period, she mentioned briefly how much nicer sex was, when she didn’t have to spend the next two hours dealing with things leaking out of her. In addition, even I’ve started appreciating the lack of “the mess.” When we’re done, instead of her running off to the bathroom, we get to cuddle immediately.

That would probably be less important to me if I had an orgasm.

I've wondered what she REALLY thinks of the mess. I have also had a vasectomy but there are certain times she requires me to wear a condom (nearing her period, sex outside of our bedroom, breast sex) and frankly I really don't mind wearing condoms that much. I get really turned on when she watches me roll it on (I have a huge CFNM fetish) and the orgasm feels great anyway. But it's hard not to see the clear advantage for her not to deal with the mess and it's pretty easy for me to clean myself up. It's great for quickie sex. Have fantasized about incorporating condoms into our T&D play.

But of course the feelings are more intense and intimate bareback, and I would never give that up entirely. We are both turned on by her noting, "you're oozing out of me still".

To answer the original question, 24 years.
sherulestherooster

Postby cuyahoga » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Onlyhers4ever wrote:Before we started playing with chastity I would cringe when my wife would strip the sheets off the bed to wash them. I just knew that sex was out of the question for at least the next few days as she would not want to have to wash the sheets again.

That’s funny. I do the laundry in my house, and I’ve noticed fresh sheets almost always lead to sex. I think it’s the smell...
Denied Orgasm since March 3rd, 2018.
cuyahoga

Postby TwistedMister » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:53 am

cuyahoga wrote:
Shorty wrote:she says she doesn't miss the mess.

After my vasectomy, my wife was first introduced to “the mess,” as we stopped using condoms.
During one long denial period, she mentioned briefly how much nicer sex was, when she didn’t have to spend the next two hours dealing with things leaking out of her. In addition, even I’ve started appreciating the lack of “the mess.” When we’re done, instead of her running off to the bathroom, we get to cuddle immediately.

Mrs. Twisted has found that she, in one way, *enjoys* 'the mess'...in that she enjoys making *me* deal with it, it turns her on to have me tied down while she rides me and then sit on my face and force me to 'lick her clean'. She gets off on 'being naughty' and *forcing* me to do something so 'nasty'.

I don't 'like' doing it- I hate the taste and it feels humiliating to have to do it...but for some strange, perverse reason the thought that she can or is going to do it [to me] makes me hard as hell and puts me on a 'hair trigger'. When she says she is going to do it, it becomes impossible to not ejaculate quickly, even though I *know* that as soon as I cum I'm going to be completely disgusted by the idea...but she will (literally) *force* me to do it anyway.

Onlyhers4ever wrote:Not to mention that it cuts down on laundry. Before we started playing with chastity I would cringe when my wife would strip the sheets off the bed to wash them. I just knew that sex was out of the question for at least the next few days as she would not want to have to wash the sheets again.

Surely you must have more than one set of sheets?
02/11/18 "The idea of me fucking someone else really turns you on, doesn't it?" --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Previous

Return to General Chastity Chat