Chastity chat

Living the real life under lock and key
Tullyboy

Chastity chat

Post by Tullyboy »

I'm glad that this is the place where TMI means Tell More Information.

So, I'm sitting here feeling a little pre-cum let down and I think, "I should tell Tullygirl."

Then I think, "No, I shouldn't tell Tullygirl. Why would she care and she's tired of hearing you talk about your poor little penis."

I've noticed a common theme among many of the members here. Eventually our loved one gets tired of hearing about how pent up we are. I sensed this from Tullygirl yesterday. I was going on and on about various aspects of what I was feeling. And she wasn't feeling it. Silence. New topic. Silence. New topic. So by the time that we were enjoying our date last night, I had left chastity talk behind.

I thought that I'd create a little bit of space to talk. It's only been about a week since I was freed for an evening, but the warm comfort of my cage has settled in. Sometimes I have the opposite of panic attacks. It's like a warm fuzzy attack and I think, "I'm so happy in here." That was yesterday. How about you?
0 x
curiouscaged1

Re: Chastity chat

Post by curiouscaged1 »

Tullyboy wrote:Then I think, "No, I shouldn't tell Tullygirl. Why would she care and she's tired of hearing you talk about your poor little penis."
When you mention telling her, what exactly do you mean? As in, tell her so that she can unlock you and you guys can take care of business? Or just mention that you're pent up?
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I’m not allowed to ask to be released or to suggest sexual activities. So, it’s more informational. You know, like chatting about the weather but more interesting. Now, if she decided to act on the information, who am I to tell my wife that she can’t do what she wants. ;)

In either case, I’d just end up in trouble. So I told you guys.
Last edited by Tullyboy on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
curiouscaged1

Post by curiouscaged1 »

Tullyboy wrote:I’m not allowed to ask to be released or to suggest sexual activities. So, it’s more informational. You know, like chatting about the weather but more interesting. Now, if she decided to act on the information, who am I to tell my wife that she can’t do what she wants. ;)
That sounds really hot, though obviously very frustrating.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

It’s definitely hot - when she’s feeling it. I’m finding that it’s so much more fun to be surprised by sex than it was to be expecting it. And Tullygirl is an amazing lover. So there is that.
0 x
curiouscaged1

Post by curiouscaged1 »

Tullyboy wrote:It’s definitely hot - when she’s feeling it. I’m finding that it’s so much more fun to be surprised by sex than it was to be expecting it. And Tullygirl is an amazing lover. So there is that.
I hope my wife and I get to this place someday, but we have a long way to go.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I’m sorry that you and your wife are in a not-so-good spot right now. I pray that your counseling helps. I’ve been in that spot myself in the past so I know that there’s a way out. A piece of unsolicited advice... be careful to choose your wife before chastity. Don’t let it be an anchor to your healing.
0 x
curiouscaged1

Post by curiouscaged1 »

Tullyboy wrote:I’m sorry that you and your wife are in a not-so-good spot right now. I pray that your counseling helps. I’ve been in that spot myself in the past so I know that there’s a way out. A piece of unsolicited advice... be careful to choose your wife before chastity. Don’t let it be an anchor to your healing.
Absolutely. If she states officially that she's not into this stuff, it's gone.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

This is definitely one of the things I used to struggle with more than I do now. I wanted to share every new experience with her. The increase in intensity that came from going to 24 hours vs a few hours in the evening. All the different ways my desires and affections raise and lower and plateau. Things she did that I loved and things that didn’t work. Everything.

Of course, she got burned out on hearing about it.

But, as we’ve settled into something longer and more intense, things aren’t as new to me, and I can just live in and experience them as opposed to having to share my new thoughts.

I still have to focus on keeping most of it to myself most of the time, but it does get easier with time.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

Just do what i do and talk non stop about something that bores her, like fantasy football or your work day. She will get so sick of it, she will welcome the idea of talking about chastity!
0 x