How did we get here?

Living the real life under lock and key
Onlyhers4ever

Re: How did we get here?

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

I think my introduction to chastity actually came from seeing a CB6000 in a sex toy catalog. I probably thought about it for over a year before secretly buying my first cage. We used it just a few times before getting into a fight about it so it soon found its way into the garbage. I later secretly purchased another cb6000s and used it off and on usually when she was working until it finally broke beyond repair (had glued it several times). When I finally got up the courage to broach the subject with her again earlier this year I decided that if I was going to do this again I wanted to go with a steel cage so ended up ordering the Jailbird that I am currently wearing.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tullyboy wrote:
Barkis wrote:(In fact, to digress for a moment, there are quite a few very articulate contributors around here, I wonder if that says anything about the chastity demographic?).
Ha! I’ve thought the very same thing. I’ve thought, “Who are all these incredible writers?”
I noticed early on that very many of the members here write extremely well. Significantly better than in the vast majority of forums found on the internet.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I noticed early on that very many of the members here write extremely well. Significantly better than in the vast majority of forums found on the internet.
I think that's because when this board was started, we really, really wanted to keep it "real world" as opposed to just being one more place where people (mainly guys) would be posting wank fodder.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> I was wondering how people arrived at the chastity fetish.

Masturbatory habits from teenage years to start with: I've always loved being aroused for extended periods of time. Not that I scoffed at orgasm, mind you.

And then a partner, now my husband, who said "I want to decide when you come". It's done wonders for our sex life, and if that's how that works for us, I'm all in. I love it anyway; that I have a husband who demands it is an excellent situation to be in.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.