Short fuse after being caged

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Short fuse after being caged

Post by TwistedMister »

This was posted as a question in the 'Journey' forum and I thought it would be better to post it in the main forum where it might get more visibility and responses:
In a previous journal post, I mentioned that my wife and I have only used my cage once. But I have been using it myself here and there pretty consistently since I got it (for example, I'm wearing it right now!), usually when my wife is out of the house for long periods of time (for some reason, I don't want her to discover that I'm wearing it on my own).
Anyway, I have found that when I wear it for a while, and then take it off, the next time I have sex or jerk off, I tend to finish incredibly fast. I never lasted super long in the first place, but being locked up and then freed makes me so sensitive that I really can't hold back for longer than ten, maybe twenty, seconds.
This was indeed the case the one time that my wife and I used the cage, and I wonder if maybe that's why she's been reluctant to use it since then. I'm not really sure.
Has this been an issue for any of you, as well? Is it par for the course? Please let me know. Thanks.
I have always had concerns about how long I was able to 'last', which led to my approach of always making sure that the lady always got off at least once (usually orally) before any penetration occurred. My reasoning for adopting this practice was that she would not get left 'hanging' if I was too quick on the trigger- if she got her jollies first, then no matter what happened after I had made sure that she had had fun...there would be no anxiety for me and if I could last longer it would be a bonus for her, especially as I discovered that (in my admittedly small sample size) she tended to arrive at a second orgasm much more quickly than the first.

When I was [much] younger and was able to get it up 5-6 times a day, I would also make sure to rub one out about an hour or two before meeting, this would take the 'edge' off and let me go at a slower pace instead of rushing things along because I was too excited. I like to think that the ladies appreciated this courtesy even if they were not aware of the process.

Now, after being caged and horny for a length of time, I often have a 'short fuse' but she knows it and knows to be careful not to make it go off too soon as well as making sure that she gets off at least once first...and possibly a second time with penetration...and occasionally a [second or] third time when she is in the mood to be 'naughty' and wants to sit on my face and make me pleasure her orally after I have cum inside her.

As someone else noted, this feeds into my cuckold/humiliation thoughts as well, as she could easily use it to tell me that my cock is no good for fucking because it doesn't last long enough, using it as a 'reason' for her to seek and enjoy others.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
happilylockedman

Re: Short fuse after being caged

Post by happilylockedman »

I am caged 23.5 / 7 and find that being caged makes me very horny. That's one of the things I like about it.
I have full access to the key which I use when I shower. I have found that wearing the cage has made me much more patient than I could ever have imagined. My anticipation and my wife's pleasure really is the main event. My getting off is secondary. Last week my wife and I were playing in bed, with me caged.
I was having a fine ol' time getting her excited and getting her off. She took my cage off, playing with me.
Ah-h - it felt so good.

She asked me - "do you want to come?"

I said "Yes, or I can wait till next time. it's up to you"

The thing was, I desperately wanted to come but I knew that if I came I wouldn't be ready for that same level of exquisite anticipation for a number of days. She guided me inside her, I came in just a few short strokes, yes, it felt fantastic and yes, I would have been OK with it if she had decided that the cage should go back on and I would come "Another time"
0 x
cuyahoga
Re: Short fuse after being caged

Post by cuyahoga »

I have always been pretty quick to the orgasm, even before we played with denial or chastity, so our coping mechanisms were already in place. Twisted said he used to have an orgasm an hour or so before so he could last longer, and having tried that, it doesn’t work for me. Once I get into PIV sex, if she makes any sounds that indicate she’s enjoying it, I’m done. And it’s that way if I had an orgasm fifteen minutes ago.

As a result, even before I met my wife, I’ve always had the habit of getting close, and then going down, and then going back in to get close, and then going down ... etc. Also, vibrating cock rings FTW.

With denial, it makes it worse, but my wife doesn’t mind. We have toys to satisfy her penetration desires, and she’s expressed that my struggling to hold back is a turn on for her, anyway.

And then chastity absolutely amplifies the problem even further. We only use chastity in coordination with denial, and I have a fetish for the cage that keeps me worked up even further. I’ve read about a couple of people who are using chastity to control or attempt to suppress their urges. Chastity would not provide that for me. The cage works me up even more for every hour that it’s on. And when my wife takes it off, I’m hitting the edge in less than a minute.

But as I said, our coping mechanisms for my short trigger have been in place for years. Although when my wife gets a little tipsy she seems to enjoy more of a traditional ‘fucking,’ she’s always been perfectly happy to find other ways to have her orgasm.

It does make for really hot encounters just after my denial periods end, though, like last night. She was very tipsy, I’ve been having solo orgasms all week, and I was able to last a little longer last night. Right up until she said, “oh my god, I missed your cock fucking me,” and then wrapped her legs around me and used her hands to guide my hips faster and harder. LOL, that was it, had to stop about two strokes later, and move to doing something else so it wouldn’t all be over right then.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.