Chastity and SPH

Living the real life under lock and key
curiouscaged

Chastity and SPH

Post by curiouscaged »

Hey, everybody. I was just curious to know who all, along with enjoying chastity, also enjoy small penis humiliation. And do these two fetishes coincide for you?
I actually arrived at chastity through SPH (there are a lot of videos about a small guy being locked up), so I always connect the two.
0 x
slave d

Re: Chastity and SPH

Post by slave d »

i am part of that myself, that’s why i’m called little dickie by my Wife and Keyholder. i realise this isn’t for everybody but it does “do it” for me.

MsM’s ld (little dickie)
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
curiouscaged

Post by curiouscaged »

That’s interesting. Did you initiate that or did she?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i initiated it i think as we graduated to smaller and smaller cages and my Wife graduated to bigger and bigger dildos for Her pleasure. i am one of those who also has a cuckolding fetish (not yet fulfilled) and the two went together for me. So MsM began to call me Her little dickie and She uses that as part of my regular tease and denial. i suspect that age has something to do with it too as i no longer feel threatened by having a small penis, in fact it’s a turn on for me.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Hmm, the whole humiliation thing isn't my thing. In BDSM, I wouldn't be okay being called worthless or a dog or sissy boy. In Chastity play, I wouldn't be okay with having my penis called small or tiny.

If it works for you and your wife, play on. Such is the marvel of the human mind.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Like Sirmebane, we don’t practice humiliation. It just hurts me. However, I don’t mind Tullygirl pointing out that smallness of my cage since both of us know that I’m a grower. She thinks it’s cute.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Case in point... since posting last, I received a text from my wife:

"Well, good morning again sunshine! Hope you enjoy your last day in your roomy cage!"

I've been going to smaller and smaller CD's as I've narrowed in on the right length and ring size. The newest is due in the post tomorrow. I can't remember Tullygirl ever embracing a kink enough to text and tease me about it. I think that we might have found the right kink for her.
1 x
curiouscaged

Post by curiouscaged »

The neurotic in me feels a little worried at this point. Looking at the "vanilla" post elsewhere on the board, I worry that this thread makes me come across like some kind of pervert. I'm sorry for posting this. I hope nobody is super offended or grossed out by it.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

Well, I’m too new here myself to know what’s appropriate, but I’m pretty sure that no one will worry to much over a small penis post. :)
0 x
Barkis

Post by Barkis »

I too am new here and confess to being attracted to this Board (rather than, say, Chastity Mansion) because of its greater focus on 'vanilla' chastity rather than the wider world of kink. But I haven't read anything in this thread that I find offensive, so rest easy...
0 x
Barkis is willing...