Regular hygiene / washing and after peeing

Living the real life under lock and key
samischaste

Regular hygiene / washing and after peeing

Post by samischaste »

I originally posted my question about washing routine in the "Hello World" thread where TwistedMister found it and posted a really helpful reply so newbies like me might want to look there for advice on regular washing. However I now want to ask for tips about hygiene when peeing while locked. I tried a couple of times in the normal way but managed to miss with at least half the pee. Since then I've pee-ed sitting which works well but is that the only way? Also any thoughts on dealing with post-peeing drips or other advice on peeing generally.
0 x
The only thing I know is that I know nothing - Socrates and Samischaste
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Regular hygiene / washing and after peeing

Post by TwistedMister »

It *can* be done standing up, but you have to be all the way to the end of the tube and lined up properly. Using a silicone lubricant inside the tube will help prevent getting 'stuck' and a Q-Tip/cotton swab (or similar tool) will help with alignment issues. Don't use the little, hollow plastic coffee stirrers you sometimes get with take-out coffee, the plastic can be sharp :o ouch!

Sometimes it can be easier to use a sink instead. Yes, some folks might think it odd, but the sink drain goes to the same place as the toilet drain, the only difference is in peoples' minds. Don't get caught doing it, they will think you are strange... :oops:

If you are not all the way to the end of the tube, pulling the scrotum through and pushing the assembly tight against your body may help. If you regularly find that you can't be all the way to the end of the tube, you may need a smaller/shorter tube (6000S).

One or two squares of toilet paper, folded a couple of times, helps to mop up the little drips at the end. Since it isn't possible to squeeze out the left-over, there will always be a drip or two that comes out later. Don't wear the same undies every day (nobody needs to be told that, right?).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

TwistedMister wrote:Sometimes it can be easier to use a sink instead.
:lol: Yup, been there. . . done that. (when no one was looking of course)

Crap, I hope Keeperof55 doesn't read this. :oops:

When we first started this journey seven and a half years ago I started like many here with a CB3000 or CB6000. While that was great for adjusting the base ring and gap size, it was a disaster with regard to length. When flaccid I found myself about and inch from the tip (pee hole). It was usually pretty messy when I had to urinate.

As TM said, the key is getting a good fit of your device. Once you find yourself with a CD that when "relaxed" you are very close to the tip of your cage it's just a matter of checking the line up and firing away. I'm not totally accident free when I stand up to pee but it's about 95% all good.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

I would also say that it depends on the design of your device. My cage has bars radiating from a small hole in the centre. No matter how carefully I align myself the stream gets broken and sprays out in all directions. I have given up trying. Apart from my brief periods of release I have therefore sat down to pee for the last few years.

This means that one is close to the toilet paper which addresses the other part of your problem. Just as TwistedMister says, one or two squares of loo roll used to dab the cage and as much of the penis as you can get at usually takes care of any drips. With a bit of shaking and some “manipulation” I can usually get it such that I don’t have any drips later (so I wouldn’t need to change my undies for *that* reason!). But like I say, it probably depends on the design of your cage.

Sitting down to pee reminds you to think what it must be like for Women (especially when you have. To find and use a public lavatory!).
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
thechastenedhusband

Post by thechastenedhusband »

I've also found that cleaning the underside of the cage that rests on/near the testicles as it can retain pee too - it helps to use a couple of pieces of folded tissue here too.

Also pushing against the base of the penis just behind the scrotum can help squeeze any excess urine that hasn't quite made it all the way - a few final (hopefully!) drips...
0 x
Currently unlocked, with honour to my wife who has not set any time or duration.
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

I quickly gave up on trying to pee standing and now just sit down. My wife likes that the toilet seat isn't left up anymore ;-)

With regard to hygiene, my main cage is a short metal affair so I'm usually all the way to the end, which helps, so a dab with toilet tissue does the business until cage-off cleaning time.

I did have issues staying fresh with my HT v2, despite lots of effort with twisted toilet tissue and cotton buds through the holes, so another reason I prefer a more open metal cage (usually, I do like a change).

My current cage came with a urethral tube, which I have used successfully out of curiosity, but while it's not too uncomfortable I worry about medical complications (despite sterilising the thing) so haven't kept it in for extended periods. I have considered inserting it when going out for the evening to make using public toilets easier, but haven't had the courage yet. Does anyone else use a urethral tube?
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

I must be the only man that has always peed sitting down. I’m not sure why I started, but it probably has to do with stream splitting. Seems like that happens a lot to me (uncaged) and so I must have got tired of cleaning the floor.

I’m also in a metal cage so I just dab with a wad of TP. As for hygiene, a shower gets me long enough between releases so far. Just last night Tullygirl said, “Maybe you can cum again in a few weeks,” so it looks like I need to keep clean at least that long :)
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

Tullyboy wrote:I must be the only man that has always peed sitting down. I’m not sure why I started, but it probably has to do with stream splitting. Seems like that happens a lot to me (uncaged) and so I must have got tired of cleaning the floor.

You are not the only one. I have been sitting down to pee (except when using a urinal) for over 25 years. I remember noticing pee splashing on the floor one time and decided for sanitary reasons that I would just sit down.

As for my post chastity routine, I generally just try to get lined up as best I can within the bars of my jailbird and then try to dab with a tissue when completed. Biggest problem I have from time to time is leakage after the fact. This is especially true when I attempt to pee while in a very aroused state (i.e. when I wake in the middle of the night with a serious hard on.) Nothing worse than walking around and feeling something running down your pant leg.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

One of MsM’s rules is that i must pee sitting down, even when “in nature” i am expected to squat “like a girl” !! Cleanliness is just a dab with toilet paper or a shake if outdoors. It’s easy enough at home to have a quick rinse in the sink if any more is required.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Chaste J1

Post by Chaste J1 »

I'm locked in a Queens Keep from mature metal and can pee standing in a urinal with no problems. I fill the cage when flaccid which certainly makes things easier. When at home I always sit as my aim tends to be off and more importantly Mrs Chaste likes it. The only problem I have is no matter how much I shake or wipe I end up with a wet patch! So to combat this I wear an alldays long panty liner. Mrs Chaste enjoys that as well! Mind you so do I. Its all part of the control she has over me. And there's something quite nice about wearing one! So every morning I get up and put my pad on. Mrs Chaste likes to watch me sit to pee as well if she's nearby! So she always checks when she's ordering the shopping if I need pads!
0 x