Jail Bird arrived today

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Jail Bird arrived today

Post by sirmebane »

There it was sitting on the table when I got home.

My wife and I had an event to attend so we had to leave when I arrived at the house. On the trip over, I asked her 'did you see what came in the mail?'

She answered, "Is that what I think it is?". Yes it is. The topic didn't go much further than that.

When we got home I started opening the box. "You might as well put that away because you can't play with it until I say so. You're locked up. I guess I have to come up with a plan to unlock you, have some fun and lock you up again."

Who am I to disagree?

She tapped in her phone coordinating something that only a mom understands and stopped, "you're just dying to get into you're new cage aren't you?"

I had said nothing but I had drawn closer to her which was what gave me away. 'It is beautiful isn't it?'

"Very shiny. Now let me put it away."

She found a new way to deny new tonight. Six weeks waiting for this extravagant purchase and I'm still waiting.
Last edited by sirmebane on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tullyboy

Re: Jail Bird arrived today

Post by Tullyboy »

You have a funny and quick thinking wife. I don’t want to laugh at your circumstance, but I can’t help but find it funny :). Hope she comes up with something fun!
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

That's a pretty good "denial" by your wife. Six weeks of wait and the anticipation must be killing you.

When our JB arrived I was not allowed to open the package but as soon as she did, it went right on. She told me she couldn't wait to be done with plastic.

I guess it harkens back to the old Heinz Ketchup commercial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoLoyg3JKRQ

:lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

She gave me the option of putting it on late Sunday night but I had some grooming to do so I held off. My cheap Chinese cage came off, the fur removed and I presented myself for the jail bird.

I was excited at the prospect, I was nervous that I got the sizing wrong (so much money, it can't be wrong) but my wife was waiting. The base ring was followed by cage over the post. Not expecting it to be such a chore to line up the holes for the lock, I learned that new skillset.

My wife worried that the hasp of the lock wouldn't fit through the hole but it slipped through when everything was lined up.

Jail Bird is locked and it fits perfectly. The adventure continues.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123