Question about the Keyholders Forum

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Question about the Keyholders Forum

Post by happilylockedman »

My wife and I have been doing chastity for about six months. She's only marginally on board. She's uncomfortable with the attraction that various fetishes have for me and sees chastity as another fetish for her to be concerned about. When I talk to her about how important our relationship is to me and how chastity fits into that she gets more comfortable with it but, after a while, her feeling of comfortableness seems to fade.

It occurred to me that the Keyholders Forum might be a good place for her to visit. She is definitely vanilla. If the women who participate in the Forum are largely into bondage, discipline, etc. that would not be a good fit.

I would very much appreciate hearing about the Forum from women who have taken a look or contributed to it to give me guidance about whether or not I should suggest to my wife that she see what's there. Leather, paddles whips or chains float my boat but definitely not hers and I wouldn't want her to recoil in horror.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Question about the Keyholders Forum

Post by Tom Allen »

This is, overall, a pretty vanilla oriented forum, and the Keyholder section even more so. It's not very active, so she may not get a response right away, but she can certainly read the threads from women who are probably just like here to varying degrees.
0 x