Slaves wearing collars

Living the real life under lock and key
mistressDslave

Slaves wearing collars

Post by mistressDslave »

So fellow slaves out there:), how many are wearing collars with your cages? Tell us your stories!
0 x
SteveT

Re: Slaves wearing collars

Post by SteveT »

I suspect you may be somewhat disappointed by the response you get to this question. The focus of this board is Chastity, not necessarily FemDom, and that means that there is a broad spectrum of members of this forum. We range from those who are completely vanilla (using chastity simply to enhance the sexual experience) to those engaged in full-blown Mistress/slave relationships.

I suspect (though have no empirical evidence) that the majority here are like me - somewhere in the middle. I am in an FLR. I regard my cage as symbolic of the control that my Wife exerts over me, and Her authority to do so.

However, I don’t wish to spoil your thread, and I will admit that I do get a slight frisson when my Wife occasionally calls me Her slave or declares Herself to be the Mistress of the House. But I am not (and am never likely to be) collared - so if there is anyone out there who is, please do chime in.
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

No, no collar here. We do not have a(n) FLR, we may have a Mistress/sex-slave thing going on but control is primarily restricted to sexual activity and some areas of 'personal services'...though some 'spillover' occurs naturally as a consequence of having one's cock in a cage and orgasms controlled/restricted- there are some shifts in thoughts and actions when she holds the key and has the power to grant/deny orgasms***...and it is a little difficult to be argumentative when your caged cock is hanging out 'on display' (one of the 'Rules' is that only the 'Mistress' has the choice of sexual modesty and whenever I am at home my cock is required to be on 'display' for observation and easy access so it does act as a 'collar' of sorts).

It has occurred to me that being required to wear a 'collar' when unlocked could be an enhancement of our particular style, which is forced/enforced chastity & control. Having a collar locked on before the device is unlocked, with the stipulation that the collar is not removed until the device is replaced, would add an element to the 'forced control'.

***(It also occurs to me that that there are ways that she could enhance the effects of her power more toward an FLR, while remaining technically within the 'Rules', if she were to realize the full extent of her power but as yet she has not.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

While my wife is slowly finding more and more enjoyment from being in charge of our sex lives, we will never technically exist in an FLR. Although, as Twisted alludes to, orgasm control and the cage leads to my increased deference to her wishes.

We have two young children in the house (I used to say small, but the seven year old is a giant, lol), and so just getting my wife comfortable with me in the cage around them was a fairly significant hurdle. A collar would be impossible.

I guess if the answer is ‘no,’ you might expect us to just keep quiet, but since I share the feeling that will be the overwhelming result here, I thought perhaps you would appreciate insight into the other side.

I would love for my wife to take complete control, and would happily wear a collar for her 24/7. Alas, even if things were different and I could, it probably wouldn’t mean anything to her beyond ‘something my husband wants to do.’
Last edited by cuyahoga on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Although I don't usually think about it this way, and my wife and I have never referred to it as such, we live in a semi Wife Led Relationship. My fall back position is to defer to her on many matters. The one main exception is financial decisions but besides that I usually go along with what she wants. I would love it if she had more interest in sex. It would be amazing if she put a collar on me as she ordered me to sexually do or be done to.

But I'm not holding my breath on that. :D
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

Mrsrigid and I recently purchased a simple black leather collar at Pet Smart. We don't have a slave relationship - a part-time FLR, if anything. But it does symbolize my devotion and obedience.

It certainly adds a powerfully exciting element when she 'collars' me for chores around the house. We've purchased a chain leash as well - a short one, naturally,
0 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
ilikebond

Post by ilikebond »

My wife will put a collar on me sometimes, but only when we are playing sex games.

I don’t like the feel of something around my neck and she uses that against me.
0 x
cordsagger

Post by cordsagger »

I'm wearing a "collar" for my master, although it's really more of a necklace since an actual BDSM style locking collar wouldn't work in many everyday life situations.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

I'm with @cordsagger. Not a BDSM style collar, since that's a) uncomfortable and b) not appropriate in most settings, but a simple dog rope collar we got off Etsy. I wear that everywhere with the exception of anything work-related. I tried work and got some "wtf" comments, so now I'm leaving it off for work.

If you want to wear a collar all the time or most of the time, that's definitely an option, depending on what the collar looks like and how comfortable it is. I've seen locking steel collars that look more like necklaces, those would be a good option, too. Ah, found it, that's them crazy Goreans: http://www.ringofsteel.net/
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Nope. No collars. Ever. for either one of us.
0 x