Wine drinkers some special for us

Living the real life under lock and key
sls01234

Wine drinkers some special for us

Post by sls01234 »

Not sure if I posted this here before, since Locktober is coming to an end thought you would like to celebrate that special release with this wine http://tfewines.com/our-brands/lock-key

Lock & Key

Lock & Key Meritage is a premium Bordeaux-style red blend, artfully combining Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc to create a lush, full-bodied, beautifully balanced wine—a treasure to be tasted.

Website
Brand Story

Behind every lock, you can be sure you’ll discover something special—something precious, something worth protecting. It’s only fitting, then, that the winemakers put this Meritage under lock and key—it’s something quite special, indeed.

Handcrafted in the traditional Bordeaux-style using three of the noble grape varietals—Cabernet, Merlot, and Cab Franc—Lock & Key is an affordable luxury. Made from grapes sourced from California’s prestigious North Coast Appellation, every bottle reveals the riches of Sonoma and Lake County fruit: beguiling aromas, opulently layered blackberry and plum flavors with hints of dark chocolate and tobacco spice, and an extravagantly silky finish.

Unlocking the treasure inside every bottle is, fortunately, quite simple—a few quick turns of a corkscrew (the key) should undo the lock (the cork).

Varietals

Meritage
0 x
CB6000
sls01234

Re: Wine drinkers some special for us

Post by sls01234 »

0 x
CB6000
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Lock and Key didn't last long... it is already showing 404 not found.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Really they still have it at our local wine shop, try this link https://www.wine.com/product/lock-and-k ... 012/160257
0 x
CB6000