CB6000s - a breakthrough, figuratively speaking!

Living the real life under lock and key
yeldarb

CB6000s - a breakthrough, figuratively speaking!

Post by yeldarb »

Ever since I started with the CB series (a regular 6k initially, then the 's') I have struggled with comfort and security.

I have had occasions when it just chaffed or squished so much I had to abandon wearing for several days while everything kind of settled down, and other occasions when even the mildest physical effort (sitting, standing, getting in/out of the car, bending over, light chores etc) would result in my testicle (I only have the one nowadays) squeezing out (quite painfully).

I thought I'd tried every possible combination of ring sizes (going bigger and smaller - I have been using the mid-sized of the five) and post/spacer (I was using the smallest/shortest of the four) but then five days ago eureka!

Out of pure frustration I started to systematically start over with combinations and although it is counter intuitive, as it has meant less space to hold my sack and (admittedly small) penis, tried again to go with a smaller ring (for a snugger fit to reduce the movement etc) but also went up one where the post and spacer were concerned - theoretically opening up more space but in a different place and creating a different geometry.

And guess what? After about an hour or so of adjustment and settle down it started to feel incredibly natural - snug, but comfortable. It hasn't come off once since. There's no discomfort at all now and it somehow even seems to feel lighter - so much so that I often now find myself forgetting its there :-)

When my penis now tries to erect it has felt arousing, but pleasantly, erotically constrained rather than squished, stretching and uncomfortable. No more stretched or trapped skin, no more chafing, no more squished penis between the tube-base and the ring preventing, it being in the tube properly, and no more painful testicle squeeze-out escape acts!

Has anyone else had experience of finally stumbling on a winning set-up unexpectedly or had the same or similar experience to me?
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.
Locked by LRC

Re: CB6000s - a breakthrough, figuratively speaking!

Post by Locked by LRC »

Your experimenting is the reason common advice is given to those seriously considering a chastity lifestyle. The advice is "Start with the CB series". The versatility of the devices is what makes them a great device to start with. You were able to fiddle with various combinations and find what works for you.

Now, if you decide to get an expensive custom device, you will most likely get one that is an almost perfect fit. Also, if you decide to get an "off-the-shelf" cheep eBay device, you'll at least know if the fit will be close to what you need.

Congratulations on finding what works for you and enjoy wearing your proper fitting device.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
yeldarb

Re: CB6000s - a breakthrough, figuratively speaking!

Post by yeldarb »

Thanks 'Locked by LRC'.

By way of an update it is now Tuesday, a week after the reconfiguration and it hasn't slipped off or become uncomfortable once.

This is week # 4 of what my KH is adamant is the "new permanent" in our life.

I'm going to set up a 'blog' in the Journey lounge to record or highs (and lows no doubt) and share just how kinky we get. I know I am very kinky, all be it largely supressed so far; my KH theoretically less so but so far she is "engaging".
0 x
Been locked on/off since July 2015; permanent since Sept 2020. She increasingly wants to control me as fully as possible. Currently wearing HT v4 in translucent purple. I am also her cuckold and she likes spanking me.