Got my new orgasm schedule for 2018

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

Got my new orgasm schedule for 2018

Post by VinnyDee »

I have tried not knowing when I have an orgasm and knowing. Not knowing is good for shorter term denial periods but when it comes to an orgasm ever 4 months, I like to know the approximate time frame. It makes it much easier to deal with it since I know when I will orgasm. When I do not know and the months pass, I get anxiety attacks because I have no idea when or if I will orgasm.

So next year I will get 3 orgasm approximately 4 months apart which coincides almost perfectly with our anniversary, Valentine's Day and my Birthday. However it may or may not be on those days. My wife likes to keep a little guesswork involved. She loves when I am expecting an orgasm and then she just edges me and tells me to lock up and that she will let me cum some other time. For instance, I have never had an orgasm on those dates in the last 3 years. It is always earlier or later. So this approximate thing seems to work for us because basically it is just 3 orgasms a month.

How about you? Do you like to have a time frame and if so are in into long term, like months, denial or sooner.
0 x
wishful4

Re: Got my new orgasm schedule for 2018

Post by wishful4 »

I'm kinda the same way. I would at least like to know an approximate date but my spouse's method is to say she has a date in mind, but won't divulge even an approximate date. It certainly makes the long lockups harder. Drives me nuts, but I think that is her intention.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

If I have any idea of the time frame, it seems to ruin the entire experience for both of us. The anticipation of the possibility seems to be very key to my maintaining a good attitude. If I know it’s just not going to happen, I just kind of get moody.
If there’s always the possibility that it could be tonight, that seems to keep me in the right frame of mind.
In addition, not knowing when a denial or caging period will start is important, too. It makes me feel more submissive to the concept. If everything is agreed upon beforehand, it hinders my suspension of disbelief that this is occuring ‘against my will.’
(... and the paradox of submission peeks out of its hidey hole again.)
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

cuyahoga wrote:If I have any idea of the time frame, it seems to ruin the entire experience for both of us.
cuyahoga wrote:The anticipation of the possibility seems to be very key...
... the possibility that it could be tonight, (and) not knowing when a denial or caging period will start is important, too.
Yeah, it's the 'not knowing', 'the anticipation', 'the wonder' that makes it fun. And, it is all about having fun.
0 x