You're granted one chastity-related wish, what is it?

Living the real life under lock and key
attentive_husband

Re: You're granted one chastity-related wish, what is it?

Post by attentive_husband »

The one thing I would ask for is for my wife to be totally comfortable focusing on her needs. She's mostly there, but at times she feels uncomfortable about it.

I've given up wishing she would do X or we would do Y. Because the journey we've been on has been amazing and what she comes up with has been as good or better than most things I've thought about. And while I'd love to have more teasing, and do new things sooner, everything is more intense because of the pace she's set.

My one giant wish is we started this back when we first dated. But no time machine so...
0 x
gilesenglish

Post by gilesenglish »

Regarding foreskins: I'm in a device right now that might make foreskin cleaning easier:
Wearing (4) - Copy.jpg
Wearing (4) - Copy.jpg (44.81 KiB) Viewed 3542 times
I say "might", because I don't have a foreskin. But you can see that paperclip end lets you poke around a bit. Would that do the trick?
0 x
SteveT

Post by SteveT »

Well it looks interesting. What’s it called and who makes it?

It’s a little difficult to tell from the picture, but it looks a little bit too open at the end. It seems like the penis would “spill out” when you get erect. Is that the case?
0 x
Living happily in a FLR/WLM - Locked 24/7 with no access to the keys
Last period - locked 7 months, 3 weeks, 3 days
Currently locked since 22 July 2017
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

It also doesn't appear to have much of a curve so may stick out of clothing. Is it obvious or no?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Weaponx

Post by Weaponx »

My wish would be for my KH to fully embrace the dominant side of herself and completely control all sexual areas of my life. My ultimate wish would be for her to tie me to the bed in a hotel, tease me for an hour while I’m locked up. Then when there is a knock on the hotel door, she would tell me that she has to leave now, that her date has arrived. Leaving me tied to the bed of a hotel while she goes out and has fun. Only to return to the room with her date and proceed to cuckold me while I can do nothing but watch tied to the bed. Being forced to clean her after they are done.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Well, that gets my motor running too.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

Weaponx wrote:My wish would be for my KH to fully embrace the dominant side of herself and completely control all sexual areas of my life. My ultimate wish would be for her to tie me to the bed in a hotel, tease me for an hour while I’m locked up. Then when there is a knock on the hotel door, she would tell me that she has to leave now, that her date has arrived. Leaving me tied to the bed of a hotel while she goes out and has fun. Only to return to the room with her date and proceed to cuckold me while I can do nothing but watch tied to the bed. Being forced to clean her after they are done.
That would be very hot. My initial reaction to this question would be in some way to be "exposed", whether it be to a close confident of hers (including a bull) and to then have the inquisitive person ask to see my cage, ask questions about it, ask about my feelings on being a sub, etc. Then, to be subject to double entendres from that point forward (what's the matter, Rooster, feeling confined lately?). I'm not embarrassed about our kinks and frankly the idea of a mature person knowing about them is a big turnon.
0 x