Cold Hearted Key Holder

Living the real life under lock and key
VinnyDee

Cold Hearted Key Holder

Post by VinnyDee »

Two weeks ago I spent two hours with an oral surgeon under anesthesia. An hour after I got home, my wife told me to lock up despite one of those surgeries was to remove a mass that might have been cancerous. It was not according to the lab but they still keep an eye on ti to see if it develops later.

Today I had foot surgery and came home woozy and she told me to lock up. She refuses to unlock for me sex or give me a ruined orgasm. All she likes to do it make my penis strain against my cage and laugh. On the bright side it is looking that I will get an orgasm on our wedding anniversary at the end of the month. Then she sends me a captioned picture stating that she is having better orgasms when I am denied and sees no reason to change that. I have created a monster. I have two more hours of oral surgery (getting old is fun) tomorrow and she will unlock me due to the fact that I will be sedated but wants me locked up as soon as I come home. She already said no unlocking for the follow-up visits since they will just be checking their work to make sure there are no infections and the stitches have dissolved.

She was a very loving wife who used to unlock me if she thought I was in slight pain but no more. This is the year of my wife and is even talking as if she is leading our marriage. No formal turn over but it is not uncommon for us older folk to have the wives run the marriage. My memory is shot and I forget things that happened a few hours ago and get confused easily. This change to a FLR is not done for D/s reasons as much as for practicality.
0 x
happilylockedman

Re: Cold Hearted Key Holder

Post by happilylockedman »

Hello VinnyDee,

I tried to send you a private message but couldn't seem to work the system.

You seem very unhappy with your current situation. In my opinion, it's up to you to change it, either on your own or in partnership with your wife. Four years ago My wife and I were having a very rough time of it. Individual and couples counseling made a huge difference in our lives.

Please feel free to contact me if you want additional communication.

Best,
HappilyLockedMan
0 x
VinnyDee

Re: Cold Hearted Key Holder

Post by VinnyDee »

I sincerely thank you for your concern. The unhappiness extends to our chastity sex life and nothing else. My wife is a people pleaser. I am very happy in our marriage. My wife does everything for me, even takes out the garbage. My issue is that I lost all vestiges of topping from the bottom. Before she was going along with my program. I charted our chastity course for the next year. Now I have no say.

Plus I had foot surgery today and oral surgery yesterday. I have stitches in my gums to check a mass for cancer and stitches in my foot. Tomorrow I have getting two root canals. Then my dentist informed me that she is not longer going to take my dental insurance. I have been on painkillers for two days and I am horny as heck. Our marriage is rock solid and I can put an end to chastity with one word. Just horny and feeling sorry for myself due to my medical issues, pain and upcoming doctor and dentist appointments and some more testing. Thanks again and sorry if I was not good at presenting the problem correctly.
0 x