Charting Chastity Usage

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastity4don

Charting Chastity Usage

Post by Chastity4don »

This is my first chat, glad to be in the loop. I am curious if anyone else, other than "Thumper" because I saw his stats, charts their time in "lock-up"?

I do, in fact, I spend an average of 175 hours a month locked-up as my wife likes to call it. However, my time has been increasing more and more. I think I'm in for an increase over the next year or so. I'd say I'll probably put in 225 hours a month minimum next year. I'm on pace for about 1500 hours this year, or the equivalent of a little over 60 days.

I also keep track of the number of my orgasms compared to my wife's. She averages over 30 per month, I average about 15, half as many as her. That's mainly because she has multiple orgasms during each sexual encounter. It's not unusual for us to engage in intercourse where she cums 5, 6, 7 times, and I'm locked up horny afterwards, without release! She knows this drives me crazy, and makes me super submissive, so it happens quite a bit. I actually enjoy it, and prefer to only have 1-2 orgasms per week. My wife says I'm grumpy if I go too long, so she insists on a few more than that.

Anyway, would love to hear how much time other guys are logging in the old "lock up" area. I also have some super awesome real life chastity stories to share, that will make the old scrotum tighten inside the ring of your device, if you know what I mean. I'll share them later, after I get acquainted.

Also curious, does anyone have a pet name for their keyholder? Mine is goddess. She calls me her "Chastity Slut or Panty Slut (because she often makes me wear her panties while locked)

D
0 x
VinnyDee

Re: Charting Chastity Usage

Post by VinnyDee »

We used to use an iPhone app to record the date of my last orgasm but do not use it anymore. I started being locked up 24/7 sometime in May of 2013 when I got my Jailbird. I work from home and medical issues prevent me from doing much outside of my house. I am unlocked when not practical which is doctor or dentist visits mostly. We greatly simplified our chastity by having standing orders to never masturbate or unlock without my wife's permission. I promised her this and since I work from home and have ED and a much lower libido, 24/7 lockup fits perfectly into our sex life. No more feeling embarrassed for not getting erect or having performance anxiety. We had a great sex life sharing a girlfriend for most of it and had to stop intercourse so long ago we cannot remember when. My wife has shared me with women for most of our marriage so I feel that I owe her full control over our sex life. So all I am missing are handjobs that are not very imaginative and then some depression after my orgasms followed by weeks before I got that familiar sexual energy back again. Plus my wife is more into sex with girls so she is fine if I never had an orgasm again or had to touch my penis. She does so out of love and does have great orgasms by hearing my moans of sexual frustration. It works for us and I am not out to set any records. I am just very comfortable locked up. So used to it that I often forget my device is on me.

Most times we never remembered when my last orgasm was since we tend to go 3-4 months between them. Chastity fits our age and medical issues as well as my wife's sexual preferences. I was made for chastity. :)
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have an anal retentive personality and have loved spreadsheets since I discovered them in 1987. I have an elaborate spreadsheet for my lock up time, logging all of the times the device goes on and comes off. Last year, I spent a total of 4,550 hours in my devices (mostly in my Jail Bird with the rest in my Watchful Mistress), an average of 379 hours a month. This year, I am on pace for 5,000.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

LOL - you guys are crazy. :lol:

Although, I have to admit that I did this, too, back when we started. After a while, though, we found that we became too focused on setting or breaking records. We took a break and just tried to have fun with it.

That said, as long as everybody is enjoying themselves, then have at it. :)
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I keep records on the calendar on my phone. I like to keep the records, but i try not to obsess about them. My wife never pays attention to my records, but every once in a while she has me refer to them when she wants to know how long its been since my last orgasm or my last ejaculation.

I keep track of the amount of time locked and unlocked. I average being locked about 26-27 days a month. About 82% of the time since i have been keeping records. I also like to keep tracks of the ratio of our orgasms. Right now it is 25:1. She has 25 orgasms, to my 1.
0 x