Argh - Cage damaged me

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Argh - Cage damaged me

Post by sirmebane »

I broke a cage before trying to modify it. Now it seems a cage has damaged me.

I woke up this morning and found the skin of my right testicle that bears the weight of the cage for that side had split open. It looks like a took an Exacto blade through the skin for about 1/4 inch.

No blood. No signs of infection. Clean wound.

Cage removed. Topical antibiotics applied. I'll have to keep an eye on it but I have learned an important lesson. Blunt metal rods can do harm.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane

Re: Argh - Cage damaged me

Post by sirmebane »

It has been a week out of the cage and I've been good mostly because I've been freaked out with the wound. I had a regular doctor's appointment scheduled and thought about having him take a look at it but everything stayed neat and pink so I decided against it.

No pain. No inflammation. No sign of infection. It seems to be healing up slowly and I'm thinking about when I can get back in the cage but I don't want a repeat of this nonsense. I have been in that cage for a lot more days than not for the last year, have to say I'm disappointed.

This morning my wife checked in, "How are you doing down there?" I told her I was better. She jokingly told me I was just using it as excuse to get out. I haven't showed it to her since I know she would freak out a lot more than I have.

This afternoon my wife let me know she was ready for sex later and wanted to know my interest. "I'm available assuming you haven't already taken care of yourself." I assured that I had not. "Yeah, right." I wish I could tell if she was kidding.

I'm still committed to getting 90 days (even toying with an even 100). With work, this incident and no abundance of spare time the thought of self pleasure never happened. She stopped teasing me every night when the cage came off so I wasn't tempted.

I have another week and then travel for a week so I need to figure something out.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Each of the 2 plastic cages that I have owned broke. One of them split, pinching me badly. It drew blood, although the injury was nothing compared to yours. Nonetheless, I decided to give up on plastic. I ponied up the extra cost and switched to metal.

I have had my Mature Metal Jail Bird for 4 years now, and it still looks like it just came out of the box. I had to send it back twice to get an absolutely perfect fit, but that small investment of time and effort has been repaid hundreds of times over in complete comfort during over 14,000 hours of enjoyment. In addition to not having to worry about it breaking, the JB is so easy to clean that I would actually never have to remove it, except that somehow life keeps getting in the way.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

sirmebane wrote:I haven't showed it to her since I know she would freak out a lot more than I have.
If I had any "damage" my wife would insist on looking at it to:
a) confirm that I wasn't just trying to get out of wearing the cage, and
b) making sure I was alright.

Got to agree with WIV that once you make the switch to stainless your worries are over about breaking the cage.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

Unfortunately, my injury was from a cheap Chinese metal cage. I have never owned plastic. My record with this cage was perfect right up until it wasn't.

I can only assume it was the way the right pushed my balls up and the cage sits on the exposed skin that it just breeched it somehow.

I'm saving for a Mature Metal and that is in my future assuming my wife is not entirely against it.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Mature Metal products (I have 2) are of the highest quality and are worth every penny.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sirmebane

Post by sirmebane »

To round out the story, I spent the last few days with raging hard ons and thoughts of how good it would feel to orgasm. I'm seven weeks into my 90 day goal so I'm really starting to feel it now.

I told my wife that everything was healed up and she probably needed to lock me up again. "Naw. You only have a couple of days and then you have to fly for business. No point."

I can feel my prostate pulsing nearly any time of the day and erect or not, I'm struggling.

My only hope is to get back in the cage. I checked the drawer and everything is there but the key. The cage has an integrated lock so no way without the lock. I went searching and found the other lock from the other cage that fits so I locked myself up.

This morning I woke up to the "call of the cage" and took advantage of my sleeping wife in her leggings in bed beside me while she waited for the alarm to go off. "Having fun?" she asked.

I have a week of travel and being in a hotel room alone coming up and October is going to be a very long month... very long.
0 x