A Cautionary Tale

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: A Cautionary Tale

Post by slave d »

FWIW MsM has been using the same (as cheap as they get DHGate special) integrated lock for close to two years now, in 3 different devices but all the same lock and key so She doesn't have to change keys. The other licks and keys are kept in a bag in case of failure (which is yet to happen). The lock is removed only rarely, on average perhaps every 3 months BUT 3 times a week after i've had a bath, MsM puts a drop of fine oil on the locks "keyhole" and then works the key in it a few times before wiping with a paper towel. The lock has yet to show any signs of a problem. The way the top of the lock is exposed i believe a good pair of sidecutters would probably snap the little lock tab off anyway if push came to shove.

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

Tom Allen wrote:
Koala wrote:The ones used in the Holy Trainer line are made by Burg Wachter.

http://tinyurl.com/y8mls8rt
From the UK Amazon site:
"No sellers are currently delivering this item to the United States."
:(
The only source I know of in the US is: https://keptforher.com/product/holy-trainer-magic-lock/. It is a bit expensive and the keys come embossed with "Holy Trainer", but it is a genuine Burg Wachter ME/2 (despite the picture on the site looking nothing like it :? ). I have never tried to mangle mine, so I don't know how they resist filing off the edges. But they do feel of much higher quality than the ones that typically come with Chinese sub-$40 cages.
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Tom Allen wrote:
How would you remove an integrated lock without destroying the cage? Does anyone have any experience of this?
...But that just adds to the excitement, right? 8-)
Uh, your definition of "excitement" differs a bit from mine. In my world, high-speed rotating file bits near the penis qualifies as "horrifying!"
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
crated51

Post by crated51 »

0 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

zorglub wrote: The only source I know of in the US is: https://keptforher.com/product/holy-trainer-magic-lock/. It is a bit expensive and the keys come embossed with "Holy Trainer", but it is a genuine Burg Wachter ME/2
Hmm. I did find a UK seller that had them for £18, and then with the shipping it would probably end up near the $28 from KFH.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

@crated51: Hah - no way we'd trust those metal cages to a plastic lock. But now I'm wondering if I could have modified a CB3000 to use one instead of the pin.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Uh, your definition of "excitement" differs a bit from mine. In my world, high-speed rotating file bits near the penis qualifies as "horrifying!"
+1
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

SteveT - Thank you SO much for sharing this story!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.