Dreaming about the cage

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Dreaming about the cage

Post by sirmebane »

Been playing this game with my wife for over a year and started a 90 day (NO ORGASM) lockup at the beginning of August. If we make it, this will be my new record. Needless to say, it has been on my mind now that I'm three weeks in.

Three nights ago, I had a dream about being locked in a plastic cage with an unobstructed view of a frustrated cock.

Last night, I dreamed about the cage that I actually wear and whether I could get any useful stimulation from pulling on the cage. In my dream a ball slipped through and I was horrified that a cage that has worked flawlessly let loose.

I never have sex dreams, when I was just starting chastity I never dreamed about it but I was awakened by the cage enough times that it stayed within my thoughts. When I wasn't busy chasing my wife, I was trying to examine the cage.

It is interesting to me that I have had two dreams within three days so far into the process. Anyone else have similar experience?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Dreaming about the cage

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I pretty much stopped having sexual dreams many years ago, but nowadays I am regularly having them again, and enjoying them very much. Usually this occurs after 3 or 4 consecutive nights of sleeping while wearing my Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I recall a few months after I started wearing it 24/7 that I started having dreams in which I would be wearing the cage. Nothing special, just an awareness in the dream that I had the cage on, although it didn't factor into the dream at all; not unlike being aware that you were wearing a watch.

Mrs Edge said "Oh good, then you're finally getting to the point where it's a totally normal thing for you."
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Tom Allen wrote:Mrs Edge said "Oh good, then you're finally getting to the point where it's a totally normal thing for you."
Potential submission to the "Hot things your KeyHolder has said" thread.
0 x