Self Stimulation While Locked

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Self Stimulation While Locked

Post by Tom Allen »

locked4her55 wrote:It's up there in the ruined classification for me. You get off but then it's the "what did I do that for". :roll:
Yeah, agreed. It's just enough to take the crazy edge off, but it's not satisfying, and yes - you get the "Why did I do that?" feeling afterward.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote:About 3 years ago I had an orgasm inside the cage. It was sufficiently unpleasant that I have never attempted to repeat the experience.
Yes, somewhat 'unpleasant' as well, I don't really want it happening while the cage is still on and I'm not going to do it to myself...the flip side of that though, is that because I don't want it to happen, [the thought of] the Mrs. doing it *to* me is perversely erotic.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

Surely the point is that no cage (perhaps excepting PA cages) are escape-proof or orgasm-proof. A decent vibrator held against a cage apparently will do the trick, and that's just one cheat I hear about.
My cages work because I want them to; it's me that wants the denial, tease and chastity, not my wife (who has admittedly come round to being supportive over time, but she's no domme). If I started cheat-wanking there's be no point since wanking is something I could do anyway and as often as I liked if the truth be told.

I sit writing this wearing a short metal cage, on day 2 of five days locked, and on day 38 of 67 days without orgasm (of any type including ruined or milking). My desire is for my cage to become the norm and for orgasms to become permanently denied, but it's my kink and it's a journey for my wife/KH.
0 x
rickiee_2002

Post by rickiee_2002 »

From my perspective, chastity is more than just the cage. My history is documented in this forum so I won't waste readers time going over it again. The short of it ...I was an inattentive husband due to frequent masturbation. The cage and chastity has saved my marriage and has made for a much better relationship. Sure, I am so tempted to try to masturbate with the cage ... but it was a commitment that I made to my Wife so I will not attempt to masturbate without her permission.

Just my input regarding this issue. It's not for everyone ... I get that.
0 x
constantlyhorny

Post by constantlyhorny »

I also had an orgasm in a steel cage and it was not satisfying at all. I came but there was no stimulation during the event so it was sort of like a ruined orgasm. I now wear a different tube type where I can't touch my cock.
0 x
Tullyboy

Post by Tullyboy »

We have yet to try it, but it is on Tullygirl’s list. Given the “reviews” I’m not sure that I am excited to try :)
0 x