Self Stimulation While Locked

Living the real life under lock and key

Self Stimulation While Locked

Postby happilylockedman » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:48 pm

I've been wearing a short Chinese cage for several months now. I find it to be much more comfortable than the HT I was using before. It's easy to keep clean in the shower and there's no irritation. But here's the thing: I'm always touching myself. When I push on the whole cage it feels good. When I tap on the cage it feels good. When I put a finger through one of the openings it feels good. Never to the point of orgasm. I don't know if I could take it that far. I don't want to come and I don't try to come but I am always pleasuring myself.

I think it might be taking some of my focus off my wife but, truth be told, she's not interested in sexual stimulation in either direction as often as I would like her to be. Maybe my self play is a healthy expression of my sexuality. As I'm writing this I realize that I need to talk about this with her. That conversation will be yet another beneficial result of my chastity. Previously I would have been ashamed to talk about this and she would have been uncomfortable hearing it.
happilylockedman

Return to General Chastity Chat