Self Stimulation While Locked

Living the real life under lock and key

Re: Self Stimulation While Locked

Postby Tom Allen » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:27 pm

locked4her55 wrote:It's up there in the ruined classification for me. You get off but then it's the "what did I do that for". :roll:

Yeah, agreed. It's just enough to take the crazy edge off, but it's not satisfying, and yes - you get the "Why did I do that?" feeling afterward.
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Postby TwistedMister » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:53 am

WifeIsVanilla wrote:About 3 years ago I had an orgasm inside the cage. It was sufficiently unpleasant that I have never attempted to repeat the experience.

Yes, somewhat 'unpleasant' as well, I don't really want it happening while the cage is still on and I'm not going to do it to myself...the flip side of that though, is that because I don't want it to happen, [the thought of] the Mrs. doing it *to* me is perversely erotic.
07/01/17 "I *really enjoy* teasing you, getting you all worked up and then leaving you hanging." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Postby Steve2059 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:58 pm

Surely the point is that no cage (perhaps excepting PA cages) are escape-proof or orgasm-proof. A decent vibrator held against a cage apparently will do the trick, and that's just one cheat I hear about.
My cages work because I want them to; it's me that wants the denial, tease and chastity, not my wife (who has admittedly come round to being supportive over time, but she's no domme). If I started cheat-wanking there's be no point since wanking is something I could do anyway and as often as I liked if the truth be told.

I sit writing this wearing a short metal cage, on day 2 of five days locked, and on day 38 of 67 days without orgasm (of any type including ruined or milking). My desire is for my cage to become the norm and for orgasms to become permanently denied, but it's my kink and it's a journey for my wife/KH.
Steve2059

Previous

Return to General Chastity Chat