New Goal - 90 days locked

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

New Goal - 90 days locked

Post by sirmebane »

My wife brought up a topic that I needed to discuss with her and the fact that she remembered my comment was pure relationship gold.

"You mentioned the last time I unlocked you that you wanted to go longer this time."

It has taken me a while to work up to this but after a playtime that included a satin panty tease and edging that had me shaking, I asked her thoughts on locking me longer. Much longer. Our previous record was 5 weeks.

"I'm glad you keep track of these things." <eye roll>

I was thinking... <pause> <swallow> 12 weeks.

<laughing> "That's not up to me. Can you go that long?! Do you mean just locked up or what?"

No orgasm. Teasing needs to be part of this, maybe 1-2 times a week. You decide what you want to do or if you want to do it.

"I'm not sure if you can make it."

We can schedule a check-in every 30 days and decide if it needs to end or whether we can keep going. She laughed again and confessed how great I felt after the teasing session we just had and how I didn't want to be anywhere other than with her, right here, right now.

"Well, that's a good thing and that makes me happy. Happy wife, happy life, am I right? I'm going to take a shower and you need to calm down so we can get you locked back up."

Score! Now I'm terrified that I'm about to get what I asked for and this will be the longest I've gone since I hit puberty. November 1 will be the first opportunity for me to have an orgasm, that seems like a really long time away right now.

I love my wife!
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
slave d

Re: New Goal - 90 days locked

Post by slave d »

The real Wow point for me was when I finally realised that although my "hormones" wanted orgasm the ultimate thrill is to go without an orgasm at all but to keep yourself teetering on the edge at maximum arousal but never going over !!! Its like hunting, the thrill is in the hunt, once its over its .......... over !!!! No thrill in that !! Each new step you take, longer and longer, you'll come to a similar realisation I suspect. Men are different to women in this respect, women are totally superior sexually as they can have an orgasm and stay aroused and go again and again and again while we just wilt away lol !!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

In the Twisted house, we don't aim to set records. There is a minimum of 4 weeks between orgasms and a limit of 3 months without. There is a tentative monthly 'Cum Day' but that can be delayed in one week increments or revoked entirely for a given month if she is displeased (or even if she just wants to because it amuses her). The desire for orgasm is used as an incentive, a pleasure that can be granted or denied by her, rather than simply eliminating it for a set period of time.

This enhances her feeling of being 'in control', and my feeling of being controlled. It gives her power to affect my behavior/performance in other areas, but that may be further down the path of dominance and submission than you care to go right now...it took a while for Mrs. Twisted to recognize that power, and to realize that she *enjoyed* having and using it (she still hasn't learned to use the maximum potential yet, maybe someday she will).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I would have to say that records are on my mind just to go somewhere I haven't been is exciting and to do it with her is even more so. My wife is a giver, a nurturer and she 'feels bad' after two weeks if I haven't cum yet. My hope is that going these distances will give her inspiration to push me more.

Nothing is more hot than scenarios like a couple of weeks ago where she told me that I would stay locked while she pleasured herself. Classic denial and I loved every second of it. She's getting there but I want her to know that I'll live if I don't cum.

I WANT her to push me, she just is too concerned with taking care of me. It is one of the reasons I love her and something I need to give her permission to quit doing if we're going to be successful at denial.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

You get used to it. For me, being locked up all the time is my normal state for the last 4 years. It is the orgasm denial that is the tough part. I am not even unlocked for sex as that requires my wife to stop focusing on her pleasure to make sure I do not orgasm. She will no longer risk a ruined orgasm either as that requires her intense attention. The best way to do this is to gradually increase your orgasm denial period. If you can do 90 days this time, 100 days next time is doable, or stay at 90 for a few times until you get used to that before moving on to longer denial periods.

Remaining locked up is the easy part. After a few years wearing my cage all the time, it was like wearing my wedding band. A good custom fit makes all the difference. The orgasm denial is what is difficult. It took us 4 years to work up to 2-3 orgasms a year and my wife wants that down to one or two next year. You get used to it. We normally have sex once a week with me locked up. At this point in our chastity play, sex is strictly for her pleasure only. As I said, take baby steps and you will get used to it. Divert your attention as I do by posting here and in other forums. Good luck.
0 x