Cheating

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

Cheating

Post by happilylockedman »

I have been wearing a Chinese steel cage for more than a month, almost 24/7. I like it and it's comfortable. But during the course of the day my scrotum seems to change size. Usually things are pleasantly snug but sometimes the ring hangs down so far I'm afraid it will fall off. Today, during a hanging down time, I used string to tie the ring onto me. I tied two ends to the ring and went around my waist. That pulled the cage snugly up to me.

This cage has a slot at the tip that makes it very convenient to pee. But what happened next was unexpected.

The tip of my penis was pushing out of this slot a little. So I helped it come out a little more. And a little more. And a little more. Next thing I knew my penis was pushed through the slot many inches. It was totally available for me to play with! That's where "cheating" comes in. I could have easily given myself an orgasm but that would have been so contrary to what my wife and I have been doing. I mean, it's a game but then again it isn't. It would have felt dishonest.

So I used the "emergency" key to unlock myself, lube and extricate my penis, and put the cage back on. Which is where it is now. Right where it belongs. It feels good to tell this to all you strangers who I will never meet but I think I need to tell my wife. I don't want to have secrets from her.
0 x
happilylockedman

Re: Cheating

Post by happilylockedman »

Hey, I just re-read what I wrote about strangers who I will never meet. It sounds mean; I apologize.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

It's not mean at all. We get it, don't worry about it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

happilylockedman wrote:The tip of my penis was pushing out of this slot a little. So I helped it come out a little more. And a little more. And a little more. Next thing I knew my penis was pushed through the slot many inches.
:lol: Been there, done that.

Not sure what Chinese CD you have but I tried having Mature Metal separate the bars on the tip of my Watchful Mistress one time. This was done to aid my ability to stand up while peeing. While it did help, it also afforded me the opportunity to do what you described. :o

The bars were quickly moved back to their original position.

It successfully thwarted any further escapes by the little jailbird.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

We all can give ourselves an orgasm which is why I say that unless you cannot constrain yourself, chastity will not last long. The is the main problem of those who self lock or lock for someone that is not a live in lover. With no loved one to be strong for you start to think what the heck, and then masturbate.

What we do is that after a few months pass orgsam free and I cannot wait until my wife wants me to, we have a procedure to follow. I would use our safe word afterwhich my wife would hand me the keys, tell me to lock up after I am none and also that she is disappointed in me. She will leave the room and leave me to mastrubate and then lock mstself up. The thought of her leaving stops me all the time. I do not want to make myself orgasm. I want her to do it so that is what prevents me from masturbating while locked up.
0 x