Anyone else not allowed erections?

Living the real life under lock and key
EDAS

Re: Anyone else not allowed erections?

Post by EDAS »

This no-erection thing is very extreme. But fun, I imagine. I hope that the wife or girlfriend still gets many orgasms during these no erections period that the man has to endure (or enjoy--depending on her you look at it).
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

EDAS wrote:This no-erection thing is very extreme. But fun, I imagine. I hope that the wife or girlfriend still gets many orgasms during these no erections period that the man has to endure (or enjoy--depending on her you look at it).
My wife and my keyholder are two different people. My wife likes toys, so we use a strap-on 99% of the time. My keyholder likes bdsm and denial. We also don't get more than a few days together a month for kink time, although we all hang out together a fair bit, we keep things pretty vanilla then, to avoid jealousy and conflicts. Going without makes all of the intimate experiences far more intense though. I do get one supervised ruined orgasm a month. To get to have a keyholder to serve, is totally worth it.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
samleo_1999

Post by samleo_1999 »

I've been locked 24/7 for three years now, and the only erections have been the stirrings within the cage. My Domme Wife/keyholder is quite strict and has progressively put me in smaller cages. My current cage is a SS "Attica Hell 1.5", which is a Chinese knock off (purchased via Amazon), but well made and it fits quite well. It is tight and has successfully prevented any type of erection, including the nocturnal ones.
0 x
EDAS

Post by EDAS »

Samleo_1999, does this mean that you have not had an orgasm in those three years? You have not had erections, but have you had an orgasm in those three years?
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

Yep. My wife is afraid of accidents like what happened in the past so I am not unlocked for sex.
0 x
Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge »

EDAS wrote:This no-erection thing is very extreme. But fun, I imagine. I hope that the wife or girlfriend still gets many orgasms during these no erections period that the man has to endure (or enjoy--depending on her you look at it).
I don't allow my subbie any. And, yes, I certainly get all I want in that department. :D :D :D
0 x
ChastizeMe12

Post by ChastizeMe12 »

EDAS wrote:This is very interesting. I am not sure that I, personally, would go down that road of no erections. And anyway I am not caged. But I am into chastity, though I fuck my wife. It's just that, though I fuck her, I do not come, I do not orgasm: I pull out before I do and even then I do not ejaculate outside her body. I have been three months and three weeks in total chastity like this--well, it's more like "chastity with benefits" since I do get to fuck.

But your extreme situation of 'no erections' is very interesting. I would guess that do not get orgasms either. I would also guess that you do not fuck your wife. So what does your wife do for sex? Does she have a lover?

Sounds very similar to my situation, excepted that sex is usually - her teasing my cock to make me super horny, then me making love to her with my tongue until she cums. We only fuck maybe once per month. Kudos for 3 months in chastity with out a cage! so far my best is just under a month.
0 x