She's My Keyholder Now!!!

Living the real life under lock and key
happilylockedman

She's My Keyholder Now!!!

Post by happilylockedman »

I introduced my wife to the idea of chastity about two months ago. At first I kept all the keys. Then I gave her one which she kept in her drawer while I still had one on my key chain. Then I took her key, tied it onto a leather thong, and the thong to a sturdy ring about the size of the ring that goes on first. I drove a nail into the side of her night table and hung it there. The key is now a statement. And available. She was fine with that.

Today, I took my key off my key chain and put it in a sealed envelope in my desk, labeled "cage". I put the other two keys in similar envelopes, one for her car and one for mine.

When she got home I showed her the envelope for her car and explained what I had done. I asked her if she would accept the responsibility of my key.

With really no hesitation she replied "Yes".

Nothing more was said. We didn't declare her my Official Key Holder but the path seems much clearer now than it did two months ago. Our relationship is so much better now than it was two months ago. I'm delighted!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: She's My Keyholder Now!!!

Post by TwistedMister »

Well,congrats...I think...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
happilylockedman

Re: She's My Keyholder Now!!!

Post by happilylockedman »

Last night, while taking a walk, I gently asked my wife if she would consider wearing the key as a necklace around her neck. I said I would cut down the size of the key (it's for the integral lock and kind of big).

She unhesitatingly said Yes!, saying that the necklace would have to be gold because she would be wearing it all the time and silver would tarnish.

Wow! She is really on board with chastity. She really is liking what it is doing for our relationship and what she is getting out of it. So am I.
0 x