Skin sensitivity during locked periods?

Living the real life under lock and key
Freaky_Dude

Skin sensitivity during locked periods?

Post by Freaky_Dude »

I've noticed over the last week caged that my skin has become much more sensitive. When my wife strokes any of my exposed skin gently, I start to stir in my cage. Inner thigh stroking leads to full attempted erection feedback loop. Pressing on my belly button feels electric all over, sets off erection feedback loop that continues for several minutes after she's done, and leaves me moaning in something like Klingon.
Conversely, though, I'm much more sensative to pain from her fingernails when pushed into skin, itching, and other minor things.

Has anyone else found that removing ability to feel the penis and rub it lead to increased sensitivity elsewhere?
Are there any other transference of senses I should be aware might occur?

Thanks.

-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Skin sensitivity during locked periods?

Post by sirmebane »

It is likely that those sensitive spots where always there but you haven't explored them until now. People into the Tantric arts can enjoy some wild stuff with practice and patients that a lot of people simply don't possess.

I got my first taste of alternative stimulation when I started to practice nipple and prostate stimulation. Not having regular orgasms is important to be successful in either of those, for me at least.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

After 4 years it is the opposite for me. My skin has toughened up but my penis swims in its 1 1/4" cage. Being locked up so much has had some effect on my penis.
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

Sure. Just like any other form of sensory deprivation, the mind puts more emphasis elsewhere to compensate.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon