Independence Day Lock Up?

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Independence Day Lock Up?

Post by sirmebane »

I'm two and half weeks into the current lock up and my wife has hinted that Father's Day might be special for me. "Just wait."

I'm at the point where my will is weak and her decision is final anyway, but...

The last couple of days I find myself really not wanting this edge to end so soon. I think I might suggest July 4th as freedom day instead of Father's Day. More symbolism, more meaning. She has been slow to come around to longer lock ups since she enjoys seeing me orgasm and probably needs a break after a couple of weeks of my attention.

I've dialed back my physical affection to keep her from getting freaked out like when we started a year ago, but being locked and needy when she is in the right light is difficult. By design, I guess.

July 4th would be about five weeks and that is even with my previous record but now I'm thinking maybe even more. Maybe the end of July? Hmmm, no special date there.

What to do? What to do?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
happilylockedman

Re: Independence Day Lock Up?

Post by happilylockedman »

I relate to your writing about having to "dial back" your physical affections towards your wife. We are new to chastity and still finding our balance point. She has complained that I have "worn her out" with my affection. So I keep my distance - and feel distanced. I'm finding that keeping a verbal dialogue going is important. She won't begin conversations about sex; it's up to me. Until I introduced chastity into our relationship it was very, very hard for me to talk about sex and what I wanted with her. Now it is very much easier, which is one of the benefits we have experienced from chastity.
0 x
VinnyDee

Re: Independence Day Lock Up?

Post by VinnyDee »

My wife says I smother her but I have been locked up for over 4 years and get two orgasms a year now. My wife has grown into the KH role to the point of no guilt and no need for my penis. She masturbates with her vibrator a few times a week and lets me watch and kiss her about 3 times a month while I am locked up. I used to need a timeframe for my next orgasm and now there is none and I have become used to no orgasms. My wife does realize that if I get no orgasms at all, she loses all control over me since there is no light at the end of the tunnel for me. I do not pretend that I cannot end chastity. We all can unless our KH want to be arrested for a felony. I have promised to let my wife decide with no minimum number of orgasms a year. It has only been a little over 2 months without an orgasm so I can go at least 4 more months before I get the itch.
0 x