Metal Detector at Concert

Living the real life under lock and key
T in Chastity

Metal Detector at Concert

Post by T in Chastity »

So my lovely Lady and I went to a show last night. When we were about 10 minutes from the venue we realized we were without key, needless to say I went in locked. I was worried I was going to set off the metal detectors. The security agent had a wand detector, when he started to wave it over my crotch area I was sweating bullets, just anticipating the wand to be set off by my Jailbird. For whatever reason it never got set off. For that I'm grateful.

Anyone ever beat the metal detectors before?
0 x
noid51

Re: Metal Detector at Concert

Post by noid51 »

Unfortunately in the world we live in there will be more more metal detectors in more and more places. I love my live music and now just assume that there will be a detector at the large venues. My wife has me unlock if there's any possibility. I have been "beeped" before by the wand but there were so many people behind me, the guy just said, "oh, it must be your belt buckle "and waved me through. I will try and avoid that again.
0 x
Shorty

Re: Metal Detector at Concert

Post by Shorty »

From my past experience managing a secure facility: The hand held scanners must be used by trained security personnel. One problem is that the wands have a sensitivity setting. In order not to set off the beeper on things like jewelry, a pants zipper or a metal implant, the sensitivity must be turned down. When there are long lines they turn it down even farther to keep things moving. Consequently they likely wouldn't find a chastity device. The walk through scanners are another matter. They probably would if working properly.
0 x
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
– Philippians 2:3-4 (NIV)