Encountering possible Chastity couples in real life?

Living the real life under lock and key
Freaky_Dude

Encountering possible Chastity couples in real life?

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Hi-

I noticed yesterday that my pharmacist, who I am on first-name basis with since I've
had some 'interesting' experiences trying to get some of my medications filled, was
Wearing a key necklace. I was tempted to say "Nice necklace, is there any meaning behind that necklace?" ,
but there were other customers waiting.
(If I had asked and she hinted that it was the key to her husband's 'heart', I was prepared to say "it's much more common than most people think" in response.)
I'll now be keeping an eye out to see if she wears it often.
If it is there all the time, does that mean it's very likely she's a keyholder?

Has anybody else run into women (or men) wearing keys that seemed to indicate they had somebody
'Locked and loaded' at home? If so, is there an accepted protocol for greeting others in the loving enforced male chastity community?

Thanks.

-FD
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.
ChastityNoob

Re: Encountering possible Chastity couples in real life?

Post by ChastityNoob »

The protocol is don't do it. Even if she does happen to be wearing it for that purpose, a key necklace is ambiguous and you should assume that she doesn't want to be outed, particularly in a professional setting. If you were at a BDSM club, different story, but absolutely not at someone's place of employment or any other vanilla situation, even in equally ambiguous terms.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I'm on board with CN. In our case I gave my wife a diamond crusted key (just like my Avatar) some years ago.
While it's not her everyday necklace she does wear it from time to time. Mostly to tease and appease me. She would be uncomfortable if a friend or stranger began hinting to her "so, you do the chastity thing?"
At a kink club or munch it's an advertisement. In public I would use discretion.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Yep! What they both said!!
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I have wondered if one of my wife's female friends is a keyholder. She doesnt wear a key necklace that i have seen, but when we go to her house, it reminds me a lot of my household. Her husband seems to do all of the cooking and cleaning. The other day he was in the kitchen washing dishes, while his wife and my wife sat in the living room chatting. He also tends to do whatever she tells him, without any hesitation.

Who knows? Maybe one day i will see her with a key around her neck, then my suspicions will be confirmed!
0 x
Aarkey

Post by Aarkey »

It can definitely be VERY inappropriate to call someone out in public. But if someone is wearing a key, especially a regular style actual key - and not jewelry, then it I think it is 100% ok to say something innocuous such as "I like your necklace" - or if you are fortunate like I am, "I like your necklace, my girlfriend wears one similar to that."

Do NOT ever push it, but if the woman engages the discussion further then that's fine. But definitely err on the side of caution and respect at all times.

Some of the stories I have heard from Professional Dommes about the way that men conduct themselves in public when they spot the Domme is just absolutely disgraceful.
0 x
"Some people need to be caged before they can be free." - Anon
ChastityNoob

Post by ChastityNoob »

Aarkey wrote:It can definitely be VERY inappropriate to call someone out in public. But if someone is wearing a key, especially a regular style actual key - and not jewelry, then it I think it is 100% ok to say something innocuous such as "I like your necklace" - or if you are fortunate like I am, "I like your necklace, my girlfriend wears one similar to that."

Do NOT ever push it, but if the woman engages the discussion further then that's fine. But definitely err on the side of caution and respect at all times.

Some of the stories I have heard from Professional Dommes about the way that men conduct themselves in public when they spot the Domme is just absolutely disgraceful.
I disagree that it's ok to feel someone out for what they might be willing to share... the assumption should be that they don't want to engage you on the topic. Your intentions might be good and you might think you're being subtle, but you need to consider that you might be making someone very uncomfortable (I know if I was at work and someone hinted about my private life my anxiety would be through the roof). Don't interpret a key as in invitation to bring up or even hint at an otherwise inappropriate topic.

And again, professional setting? Just NO, NO, NO. Get your prescriptions and move on with your day.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I agree with Aarkey- if someone is displaying a key, it is not unacceptable to make mention of it...politely, of course, and not in a way that says that you assume it is related to a chastity device. Some wear keys for other reasons.

Mrs. Twisted likes to wear the key sometimes, and occasionally gets a question or comment. So far, the questions/comments have been from people who [most likely] are unaware of 'chastity' play and this is not completely unexpected...nor is it 'unacceptable'- they are simply curious. Some of you seem to be saying that it is OK for ignorant people to ask/comment, but if you know about 'chastity' then you must keep your mouth shut...that's crazy.

If it is on display, then it is a legitimate subject of [polite] conversation. Mrs. Twisted has a couple of 'cutesy' responses that she likes to deliver with a smile/grin- innocuous and slightly mysterious to the ignorant but enough innuendo to give a clue to someone who might be aware [of 'chastity' play] that it *is*, in fact, what they think it is.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

Depends on situation - I used to organise a Munch, so it was a fair bet that anyone turning up would be kinky one way or another. So a couple arrived, she an attractive mid-thirties wearing mainly black, a fitted blouse displaying a bit of cleavage and a "Master" key on a necklace chain. He was quietly dressed and stood beside and behind her.

I just said "I like your necklace, I think I recognise the key" and looked sideways to her partner, briefly.

She smiled.
0 x
MM Jailbird
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

Aarkey wrote:It can definitely be VERY inappropriate to call someone out in public. But if someone is wearing a key, especially a regular style actual key - and not jewelry, then it I think it is 100% ok to say something innocuous such as "I like your necklace" - or if you are fortunate like I am, "I like your necklace, my girlfriend wears one similar to that."
I also have to put in I agree with Aarkey. It would be VERY out of place to jump straight to assuming it meant chastity and calling them out in public saying anything like "So, you do the chastity thing". But, they are wearing a key as a necklace. I would be completely appropriate to just comment something vanilla about the necklace like "I like your necklace" no different than if it was any necklace. However, of course, that opens up the conversation to let them lead the conversation wherever they are comfortable for it to go.
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.