Is it worth it?

Living the real life under lock and key
fuzzydunlop

Is it worth it?

Post by fuzzydunlop »

I am on Day 12 of orgasm denial (OD). It is very intense when we are together, but I am feeling antsy and easily distracted. The first 11 days, she had a low sex drive and really didn't want me being aggressive. This morning, she said she would have been totally interested in sex if we hadn't already agreed to 3 more weeks. I probably could have had great sex and gotten back to "regular life" but noooooo. I am sitting here while she is having brunch with a girlfriend feeling very twisted up. Argh, I don't know what to do.
0 x
braddogg4345

Re: Is it worth it?

Post by braddogg4345 »

Make sure that she knows that she can have sex whenever she wants it. Just because its no orgasm for you, that shouldnt mean no orgasm for her. She should be able to get her orgasm whether you are in the mood or not.
0 x
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

She came multiple times with her Hitachi, and me at her side. This was just the fist time in a few weeks she thought about penetration, but we didn't do it.
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

I usually go 2 or more months between orgasms. In the heat of the moment I always want them. Afterwards I am grateful that she did not let me orgasm. After 4 years of this stuff, I am very used to it. The longer we went, the longer I did not feel a pressing need for an orgasm. As far as it being worth it, for me it is. I enjoy the anticipation of a future orgasm and the constant sexual energy that is missed greatly after my orgasm.

My wife teases me weekly and always has a very intense orgasm from hearing me moan in sexual frustration. She thinks it is worth it too; maybe a little too much. We have not had intercourse for over 15 years for various reasons such as medical and having a long time girlfriend for sex. I can truly say that my wife has no need for my penis at all and if she did not love me, she could care less if I had an orgasm or not. We have no set time limit for my orgasms. If she thinks I am in mental or physical distress, she will let me orgasm. However, as time passes, my need to have an orgasm diminishes. She really enjoys denying me and using her vibrator as she edges me each week. So yeah, it is worth it. It spiced up our sex life after leaving our girlfriend of 30 years.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey Vinnie - if that is your actual photo in your avatar, would you please replace it with something more generic? We don't allow personal profile pictures.

Thanks,
0 x