Hot things you'd WISH she'd say

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Hot things you'd WISH she'd say

Post by sirmebane »

Another thread asks for "Hot things she's said," but now is the time for reflection of your innermost desires.

What hot thing do you WISH she'd say?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sherulestherooster

Re: Hot things you'd WISH she'd say

Post by sherulestherooster »

"My pussy isn't going to lick itself, slave - get between my legs and pleasure me until I come!".

"OK, now clean up the mess you made - all of it".
0 x
Onlyhers4ever

Post by Onlyhers4ever »

I've told me wife on many occasions that I would love to get a call or text message from her while I am at work telling me that she just made herself come using her vibrator. Just that thought of hearing that while I am locked up would be a great distraction from work.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

"Let's see how long it takes to make you beg me to let you out of the cage ... and then let's see how much longer it takes for it to sound believable."
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
locktom

Post by locktom »

"I'm going to unlock you but you'll have to make the most of it as I'm locking you back up tomorrow, for a long time. I'm thinking 12 months, but I will reduce that by a month for each time you can ejaculate in the next 24 hours."
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I could fill a book...and maybe have with the number of stories I've written...and if she finds and reads any of them and decides it sounds like fun I could be in trouble...but it would certainly be exciting.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
NoloMeTangere

Post by NoloMeTangere »

...and now that you're in permanent chastity, you get to watch my girlfriend and I make love.

That would be so hot. It would actually make her very happy, but she won't allow herself to do it.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

Onlyhers4ever wrote:I've told me wife on many occasions that I would love to get a call or text message from her while I am at work telling me that she just made herself come using her vibrator. Just that thought of hearing that while I am locked up would be a great distraction from work.
I occasionally do get texts from my wife when I'm at work telling me she's just cum at home.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

"I like things much better when your cock is locked [up] and you are my 'sex slave', and I don't think I'm ever going to want to stop keeping it that way.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted