Chastity Anniversary

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Chastity Anniversary

Post by sirmebane »

A big thanks to all of you who help answer questions and educate me on this joy we all share. I have been locked (off and on, but more on) for a year now.

I chased my wife out the door this morning with a big smile on her face while I protested that there was plenty of time for us to have some alone time before work.

Not bad for 25 years of being married.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
analcuriousfan

Re: Chastity Anniversary

Post by analcuriousfan »

Congratulations. I've only been doing this (off and on) for about 6 months but only recently been finding that I am really getting into the swing of things. Enjoy the years to come!
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

That is the way to do it. 44 years of marriage here and I make my wife feel like the most desirable woman in the world to me. She enjoys teasing me daily and gets aroused by my moans of sexual frustration. We have started year 5 of 24/7 lockup. My cage is as much a part of me as is my wedding ring. Most times I forget I have it on. I am unlocked when not practical. We are all about the orgasm denial and teasing more than the device. However since I am semi retired and work from home, I am locked 24/7 95% of each year.
0 x
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

Going on for a year and a half mostly locked 24/7 (time out when flying and a couple of short periods). Everything has gotten so intense and wonderful between us, it's like back to being a teenager.
0 x