Ghost or mirror orgasm after servicing gf/key holder?

Living the real life under lock and key
Honey M

Re: Ghost or mirror orgasm after servicing gf/key holder?

Post by Honey M »

BTW, I have learned to have the female ejaculations, and IT TIRES ME COMPLETELY OUT! I can understand how males and their partners wouldn't want to do it. I get grumpy and tired too- but with the MALE- you guys have all the essence of LIFE supporting those little swimmy-things, so it takes a while to build your levels back up.
But MAN! Can you guys get the GRUMPINESS going on after! Sheesh! But with MMO-(dry kind, like what YOU GUYS are talking about- seems like the answer to everything! SMART!!!
0 x
VinnyDee

Post by VinnyDee »

It is called sharing her orgasm. I have been doing that for the last few years. Did it today. I always feel calm afterwards and the horny goes away for a few days. My wife likes to use her vibrator while I kiss and fondle her. I encourage her to orgasm and when she does I hold her tight. They we are done and she can hardly stand up. She gets sex legs which makes her legs rubbery.
0 x
sandman9356

Post by sandman9356 »

Okay, I'll chime in with a different experience regarding mirror orgasms. Don't get me wrong, I do love giving pleasure and I'm always happy when I succeed. I can spend an hour or two giving pleasure and end up so happy tham I'm smiling ear to ear even if don't get to orgasm myself (or even enter my love). But while I do enjoy such sessions, I wouldn't call the joy they give me orgasms. One might call those peaks neargasms, though.

On rare occasions, however, I can reach actual orgasms. Sometimes, when I'm really attuned to my love's pleasure and she reaches an intense orgasm, the shared joy triggers mine too. On the physical level, they're much less enjoyable than "normal" orgasms, but they're surprisingly emotionally satisfying. And I guess that one of the reasons I've experienced so few of them is that they're actual squirting male orgasms, which means that most of the time, I don't want them to hapen. I find myself fighting my urge to peak with my love, as the orgasm is rarely worth the letdown afterwards. I'm much happier reaching a neargasm that leaves me both happy and eager for more.
0 x