Jailbird ring issue... mainly

Living the real life under lock and key
Sissymaidcuck

Jailbird ring issue... mainly

Post by Sissymaidcuck »

Hello all!

This is my first post on this forum. Here's my issue, I've had a Jailbird for about two years now and for some reason and despite multiple attempts at correcting this I continue to have chafing where the ring lies on my left testicle. I have tried oval rings, round rings, & different sizes. William at MM is as stumped as I am. I have used lotions and silicone lube. The best solution has been a double ring which I can wear for about 2 days before the chafing begins. With a single ring it can happen after a day.

It rarely happens on the right side. I don't think it's an allergy as the cage does not cause any problems at all.

I also have a HT V2 which I can wear for days at a time (if anyone can suggest ways with keeping my penis clean while in the HT V2 I'm all ears).

My wife and I really would like to have a functioning jailbird that I can wear 24/7 for extended periods. Does anyone know where I can get an anatomical ring found with the HT V2 for my jailbird? Anyone have other ideas or suggestions.

Thanks,
SMC.
0 x
budgie

Re: Jailbird ring issue... mainly

Post by budgie »

I've had a similar problem with a patch of skin on my scrotum, whatever device I used or ring size. I usually end up putting a blister plaster over the sore spot which helps it to heal up and stop the soreness.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Process of elimination- if it is happening with multiple rings, then it is likely not a defect in the ring.

Possibilities:

Your clothing is applying pressure directly

Something in your pocket

Something about the way you sit/walk/other activity;

For chafing to occur, something must be causing pressure/rubbing. Scrutinize your clothing/activities/posture. Try wearing something less restrictive...maybe, on a weekend, just wear a robe for two days- no underwear or jeans or anything else and see if the chafing still occurs.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Sissymaidcuck

Post by Sissymaidcuck »

Thank you for the feedback. I'll try the blister pack. I'm assuming you mean a bandaid?
0 x
_lj_

Post by _lj_ »

possible problem with international translation ?

a blister plaster, in my (UK) experience, is a very smooth surfaced gel with an adhesive underside. The edges of the plaster are progressively thinner towards to outer edge, and the whole thing conforms to the skin, with a slightly raised centre over the blistered area. They are mainly used for protecting friction blisters, for example on feet, from long-distance walking or running.

My translation of a US termed band-aid is a woven or otherwise flexible tape strip or shaped patch, with an adhesive outline or ends, and a central medicated pad.

hope that helps
0 x
MM Jailbird
Sissymaidcuck

Post by Sissymaidcuck »

Love the explanation and appreciate it. I need to get some of these and see if they will help.
I'd love to know if someone out there is making a stainless steel ring like the holy trainer expect for a jailbird.

Thanks.
0 x
zorglub

Post by zorglub »

Sissymaidcuck wrote:I've had a Jailbird for about two years now and for some reason and despite multiple attempts at correcting this I continue to have chafing where the ring lies on my left testicle. I have tried oval rings, round rings, & different sizes. William at MM is as stumped as I am. I have used lotions and silicone lube. The best solution has been a double ring which I can wear for about 2 days before the chafing begins. With a single ring it can happen after a day.
[...]
Does anyone know where I can get an anatomical ring found with the HT V2 for my jailbird?
Does the chaffing occur under the scrotum or over it? In other words, from the viewpoint of someone facing you, would you say the location of the chaffing on the ring is at 2 o'clock, 5 o'clock or...?
If it is around 1-2 o'clock, indeed, an angled ring might help by reducing the pinching/pressure when the scrotum skin bunches up in the upper area of the cage.
I have fabricated a prototype bent ring (30 degrees, 0.75" radius bend in the middle) for my Watchful Mistress. I may be able to provide you one to try...
0 x
Current device: MM Jailbird with security screw and TetherSpout
Previously: CB6000s knock-off, HolyTrainer2, MCN Contender, Lori#5, MM Watchful Mistress
Sissymaidcuck

Post by Sissymaidcuck »

The chaffing occurs on the top portion of the left testicle at the 11 o'clock position as viewed from me looking down. So from a person looking at me it would the testicle on the right at the 2 o'clock position.

Your prototype sounds interesting.
0 x