Casual visit to the doctor

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Casual visit to the doctor

Post by sirmebane »

Noted an interesting development in my attitude in wearing chastity in a place where discovery might potentially happen. I had a routine doctor's appointment for more of a check-in than a check up. I do these about twice a year where he checks labs and listens to my heart beat while he comments about my weight, blood sugar, cholesterol, etc. Fun getting older.

I knew it was coming for days and didn't mention it or remind my wife that I was locked AND on the way to the doctor. These visits rarely involve removing clothing so I was confident the family doctor of the last 25 years, the guy who treats my wife, my father-in-law would not come across a very private sexual practice. He didn't, it wasn't a problem and it went as planned.

I am struck by my own indifference that even though it was HIGHLY unlikely I'd be discovered, I wasn't willing to remind my wife to unlock me so the probability would be zero. Had it been a procedure where getting undressed was assured, it would have come off.

I guess you gain confidence and play the odds as you go along. I wonder if my wife ever put it together, I feel like she hasn't yet.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
MiFlyboy

Re: Casual visit to the doctor

Post by MiFlyboy »

I ran into the same issue. I had a sinus infection and I didn't want to go home and check in with my Keyholder/SO to get key and unlock. I went into see the Dr. and got my Rx for Augmentin. No need to worry about Dr. Jellyfinger meeting up with Goethals in my backside. :D

Sincerely,
FlyBoy
Down & Locked...Check
0 x
Mistress Elle

Post by Mistress Elle »

I have back problems that I get semi-regular injections into my back. The procedure requires me to "move down" my pants on the backside a bit, but not take off, and I've never had the front exposed. I am not sure if they have been able to see my balls from behind as I am on my stomach with most of my ass exposed. I have an appointment coming up next month. Not sure if Mistress will make go in chastity or not. She sees the same doc for a knee problem, and he's very cool, so even if he saw it, I think he'd just laugh.
Last edited by Mistress Elle on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Mistress Elle & useless.
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

[quote="MiFlyBoy"Dr. Jellyfinger meeting up with Goethals in my backside. :D
[/quote]

Ok. I can't stand it. Not knowing. I get the "Dr. Jellyfinger" part, but what does the Dutch name "Good Ale" have to do with this? Or, is it a reference to GEN Goethals of Panama Canal fame?

Semper Fly!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Some years ago I forgot I was wearing the device and went to the doc for a routine physical. As I took off my shirt, I suddenly had a month of panic, and hoped that he didn't decide that he needed to check my prostate.

After that, I made a point of asking for the day off.
0 x