Increased interest... hers

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Increased interest... hers

Post by sirmebane »

If you read my journey you will find it last week my wife and I had an interesting turn of events. She surprised me by suddenly being interested in having sex not one not two but nearly 3 times So my question to you is do you have the same experience with your wife but coming more sexual overtime as you're constantly knocking at her door with no relief?

She was to the point where once every two or three weeks was about all she was worth but now she's regularly up for once a week and now seemingly even more. I know that our driver supposed to diminish as we age but for me this is an exciting development.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
jfenoffti

Re: Increased interest... hers

Post by jfenoffti »

WOO HOO! Congratulations! Our experience is based on, I think, that universal adage: "Happy wife, happy life". Pretty sure the math logic may be applicable in reverse as well -- "Happy life, happy wife".

Because she's playing the "game" with you, you are happier and more productive (whether it's at work, at home, whatever), consequently, she's happier. And here in my castle, when wife/KH is happier, *I* am much happier!

This advice, and $5.00, will get you expensive, trendy coffee. But, it didn't cost anything either! Hope this helps!

I've enjoyed following your Journey. Keep writing.
J
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM and i have been married for 42 years and started chastity about 3 years ago. Immediately prior to beginning chastity i was a champion wanker and came most days while we had "actual sex" less than once a month,during which MsM "usually" had one orgasm. Now MsM has at least three "playtimes" a week and usually cums between 4 and 6 times each session, i was recently allowed my first real orgasm in 673 days as reported elsewhere on the site !! So things can certainly change ........... massively !!!

MsM's ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

jfenoffti wrote:
I've enjoyed following your Journey. Keep writing.
J
I will. I write for my own journal and then copy/paste it here as well. Thanks for your comments and encouragement.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
attentive_husband

Post by attentive_husband »

The case for my wife is a bit different. I'd say she's having orgasms about as often (every week or two). But they tend to be a lot more intense for her. A lot.

However, she loves teasing me. Sometimes daily. Rarely more than 3 days apart (occasionally more due to work and/or family making things too busy). It's been a wonderful surprise that she likes being a cock tease and driving me to tears.

So better orgasms and more sexual activity, but not more orgasms for her. (And fewer and fewer orgasms for me.)
0 x