Coffee and "cream"

Living the real life under lock and key
belocked

Coffee and "cream"

Post by belocked »

I'm unlocked but trying to be good for my KH. I get teased fairly regularly and the pressure builds up over time until I feel the need for release especially with my normal morning wood. Eventually I give in, but then I feel bad about it. As an idea of preventing (well, limiting) myself I've tried thinking that I will have to eat my cum afterwards, but the excitement of the thought disappears immediately and I just washed it away last time. So now I've decided that I should cum in a coffee mug so I can either slurp it down by itself or add my morning coffee in the same mug and drink down the mixture. I've not tried it yet but it sound nasty, and it's already put me off a couple of times so I hope it will work. I know I'll try it once and force myself to drink it down, but has anyone ever tried this approach or something like it?
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Coffee and "cream"

Post by locked4her55 »

:lol: I hear ya. The excitement of being forced to drink it vs the realization after the deed is done are two very different emotions for sure. I did do it into my hand one time and forced myself to down the liquid (purely for scientific purposes) so I could tell my wife "it wasn't that bad". :roll:

If I had to drink it with my coffee. . . . well I think I might have to give up coffee that day. :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Major fantasy for me but never had the accountability required to get the job done. Adding it to coffee would make the experience much, much longer, I think getting it done in a shot glass would be much quicker.

I haven't done it yet but have to ask, would a ruined orgasm make this any better? The sudden loss of interest once the orgasm occurs might be better without the satisfaction if you ruin it.

Haven't even hinted that this an interest to my wife and predict she won't be excited by it, so not sure when I'll have the chance.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
belocked

Post by belocked »

locked4her55 wrote:Haven't even hinted that this an interest to my wife and predict she won't be excited by it
A long while back I told my KH that I wanted to be made to eat my cum. She did it once but she doesn't want to do it again. I've not told her anything about the coffee idea as she will just tell me not to do it. I'm not clear of my own motivation but it's a little fantasy to see whether I will go through with it.
0 x
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

I am very fortunate I have to clean up if I leak or have a ruined orgasm and I feel it an honor to be able to lick it from her body . I also feel quite devastated if I am not allowed as if I am being punished . The first time with a full orgasm I was reluctant but didn't want to disappoint her or myself and went for it , it was wonderful emotionally .

Do you clean up after leaking or a ruined orgasm ? or is it only when you masturbate that you have this lost desire to follow through .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't know if there is any difference if you put actual milk or cream in the coffee too, but taking it black with sugar...depending on how hot the coffee is, it will change consistency (gets sort of 'stringy'), it will also sink to the bottom and if it is left there for a bit it will kind of 'stick' there on the bottom of the mug.

If you leave it sitting there on the bottom and don't get to it until the coffee has mostly cooled, when you scrape it loose the consistency is such that it will go down fairly easily, and it doesn't taste quite so bad, even if you 'chew' it.

I'm not sure if it will retain more of its 'normal' flavor if you wait until the coffee is cool before it is introduced, or just how much that will affect the consistency...nor, in either case, do I know how much time it takes for the consistency to change. In a shot of Bourbon, it mostly stays together in a clump on the bottom until you get to it, without much change at all.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
belocked

Post by belocked »

LOCKED HUSBAND wrote:Do you clean up after leaking or a ruined orgasm
After a couple of times my KH didn't want to play this game any more, and I haven't worked out how to ruin my own orgasms when masturbating. For now it's only after solo play.

Twisted Mister, you're way ahead of me (again). I hadn't even thought of adding it to booze, but now I'm adding it to my list of ideas for the future.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

Semen is a protein which will most likely "gel" when mixed with hot coffee. Stringy or clumpy things floating in the mug might be the result.

Edit: Just what the hell is wrong with us to make this so hot - until about 1/2 second after an orgasm? :lol:
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Tom Allen wrote:Semen is a protein which will most likely "gel" when mixed with hot coffee. Stringy or clumpy things floating in the mug might be the result.
You got it, except it tends to stick to the bottom of the mug instead of floating.
Edit: Just what the hell is wrong with us to make this so hot - until about 1/2 second after an orgasm? :lol:
I have often wondered the same thing. There are times when some of the most perverted/disgusting/humiliating things ever get me stiff. And then, sometime when I'm not the slightest bit horny I say to myself "What the fuck is wrong with you? You are sick, sick, sick, perverted bastard! You are never, ever going to do that [again]!

And then a little horniness builds up and a stray thought pops in..."What if you were forced to...SPROING!"

If a shrink ever saw the real inside of my head, he (or she) would probably be salivating at the idea of locking me up...to study until one of us dies...

...but, what if a pretty little female shrink wanted to lock me up and *do* those things to study me...ah, shit, here we go again...
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018

Post by Tom Allen »

TwistedMister wrote: And then a little horniness builds up and a stray thought pops in..."What if you were forced to...SPROING!"
*sigh*

Yeah, I know, I know.

Just for no reason, I've got a (an actually true) story about this, from when Mrs Edge and I were young(er).

Dating Scene.
0 x