Living vicariously through your partner

Living the real life under lock and key
buzby
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 3

Living vicariously through your partner

Post by buzby »

I'm wondering if anyone else experiences the following: two days ago I gave my partner a number of (based on her reaction) very fulfilling orgasms, which I initiated with her. With out my prodding for sone interaction, she would have been happy to have nothing happen, but, being locked, I couldn't wait to please her. Now that I have, and she's been satisfied, I feel like I don't need to be unlocked nearly as much as I did before I initiated her orgasm. Logic would say that the act of her pleasure would excite me more, thus making me "want it" more, but the opposite seems to be the case. I know every one is different, but does this just happen to me?
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Living vicariously through your partner

Post by sirmebane »

I think that is the number one reason this works so well with couples. Guys get off on being denied and girls get off more than they have since college.

The hard part is convincing your lady that being denied is what you truly want, once that happens... magic.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

sirmebane wrote:I think that is the number one reason this works so well with couples. Guys get off on being denied and girls get off more than they have since college.

The hard part is convincing your lady that being denied is what you truly want, once that happens... magic.

Yes truly magic !!!! That's how it works for us and it's amazing .
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Finn

Post by Finn »

In karezza, the idea is to remove orgasm as the goal, and to share the orgasm you give. That's essentially how we do it anyhow. By being focused on the woman's orgasm, I find that I get some form of relief, as if I'd orgasm'd at the same time. Not 100% relief, or 100% of the time, but enough that I'm more relaxed after my wife cums.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
fuzzydunlop

Post by fuzzydunlop »

Google "Compersion" which is a poly concept, but still.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Same for me. I get off now on my wife getting off. Wasn't like that in the beginning of our chastity journey but it is now. Denial is my happy place. The only problem is that my wife still likes to feel me ejaculate inside of her from time to time, and well . . . she's the boss. 8-)
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
lockedformywife

Post by lockedformywife »

I've always gotten off on my wifes orgasms it makes me so satisfied to see her orgasm, the look on her face is pure heaven. every time she lets me lick her or use her toys on her and she gets an orgasm I thank her ( I say "thank you for letting me lick you it was as much pleasure for me as it was for you"). I love giving her oral pleasure so much, she tastes so good amazing actually. Sometimes when we have had sex I have asked her to make me wear a condom so she gets more pleasure then me. I have even used a strap on to have sex with her so she gets off and I get the pleasure of getting her off without any pleasure myself. She doesn't get it though, she doesn't understand that making her orgasm is as good for me as if I had my own orgasm.

I also love having sex with her but for some reason I get turned on even more when she takes her orgasm and tells me to cuddle her to sleep without me getting anything. Sometimes she's let me masturbate before cuddling her but that's about to change.

last week I got her our first chastity device not sure why I didn't buy one years ago because she is surprisingly into it (at least for now) So now when I give her an orgasm I can't even masturbate which has made me super horny and I'm getting hornier everyday. At this point I would do anything to please her, anything and I think she is realizing this which is why she is liking my chastity device even more. so for now I am living through her pleasure even more then before and I know when she does let me make love to her it will be the most amazing experience.
0 x
sherulestherooster

Post by sherulestherooster »

This.

I actually crave her orgasm more than I crave my own. It's just so sexy seeing my prim and proper conservative wife lose all control in the ecstasy of her orgasm. Her hip thrusts involuntarily, she can get very bossy "right there!"; "don't stop!", and then that moan of pleasure! With the vibe on her clit and my finger inside her, I can feel her vaginal contractions ~ so sexy!

When she is in her post orgasm glow, she will say things like, "OMG that felt so good, why do I turn this down so much?". I love that she gushes about how much pleasure she just had. And she will often talk about the intensity and the duration, like she's rating her climax (similar to Robin Williams' scene in DPS).

The thing is, after she comes, she's so content and happy. When I come, I get a little "down". This is actually a "thing", called "post-coital tristesse".
0 x