Game Changer

Living the real life under lock and key
mistress is god

Game Changer

Post by mistress is god »

My wife is very clear on this point she HATES chastity, hates me wearing a device and doesn't want it in the house..... :( :roll:

However I LOVE chastity and she benefits from the attention the more horny I get. So I made the commitment to myself that I would follow the ways of (the force :lol: ) chastity anyway.

Recently I have got back into wearing my device and have to be honest i love it. Lucky for me i now have a global job so do a lot of traveling so get to wear it when ever i am at work or away but never at home....

As you will know we recently had valentines day and were talking about what to buy each other and I jokingly showed her a penis extender on ebay. To my surprise she said buy it.

She only gets horny once a month just after she finishes her monthly cycle and this was going to fall on valentines so the plan was to try it out. I have to be honest i was expecting that at the final minute she will change her mind and say take it off and she still might but what a major step.....

Well Valentines arrived and she got some horrible flue bug so sex was totally off the cards so that will be another month before we can try again.

However here is the game changer......

I am only excited when I excite and pleasure her. So chastity normally does not work for me as when we have sex I normally cum very quickly. This obviously does not please her therefore defeats the object of chastity as it is all supposed to be about her sexual pleasure. But now that I have a penis extender I will not get as much / any feeling therefore even if i do manage to cum then can still keep going.

So if it all goes to plan... say hello to mr chastity denial boy :D
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: Game Changer

Post by Locked by LRC »

Congratulations "Mr chastity denial boy" on finding something that works in your relationship that both are happy.

We have many newbies that come here and think that both have to do this or that in order to be in a real chastity relationship. It's mentioned many times in this Forum to not worry about what someone else says you have to do, find what works for you and your significant other.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve