Electric dog training collars

Living the real life under lock and key
braddogg4345

Electric dog training collars

Post by braddogg4345 »

A question to any people out there in FLRs: has your kh or domme ever used one of those electric dog training collars on your testicles? How painful is it exactly? And can it be worn with a chastity cage?

I was just wondering because i had brought up the idea of my KH getting one for me, because often times i am slow to get my ass off the couch when i am given a task. I figure one of those collars could remedy the situation.

At first my KH was uninterested in the idea. But the other day, she mentioned possibly getting me one for my birthday. Well now i am a little nervous about the whole idea. Just wondering if anyone who has used or uses one can let me know what its like?

Thanks!
0 x
locked4her55
Re: Electric dog training collars

Post by locked4her55 »

We have one but has only been used by my wife once and that was to demonstrate how it works. We purchased it off Amazon and it has both a vibration and shock mode. Ours has a variable intensity setting from 1-100. 100 on the vibration mode is pretty strong and feels a little like a Hitachi Wand on the low setting. The shock mode is quite a different story. Level 20 definitely gets my attention even for a short blast.

It is actually very comfortable to wear as it buckles between the base ring of my Watchful Mistress and my body. The two prongs rest against the base of my sac. I adapted a padlock to the strap so it can't be removed by me.

Our only issue with the device is that after 5 minutes or so of 'no movement' by me the received goes into sleep mode. I'm sure this is done to preserve battery life. Really the manufactures are thinking that the dog is on the move and thus you need to deliver a warning to them. You wouldn't punish a dog for sleeping would you.

At some point I plan to try to deactivate the motion switch on the receiver.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Joroincharge

Re: Electric dog training collars

Post by Joroincharge »

ON Fetlife there are posts from quite a number who've used them.
Or been on the receiving end.

Obedience guaranteed!
0 x