24 hours of pleasure

Living the real life under lock and key
Namron

24 hours of pleasure

Post by Namron »

I have been renovating my in-laws' old house for a year and my wife wants it finished, so she has promised me a special day, just for me, whatever I want once the house is finished. So, I am looking for ideas.

Current situation: no orgasms other than two ruined since Christmas. Teasing of some sort almost daily, usually in the morning, sometimes at night. Not caged.
0 x
braddogg4345

Re: 24 hours of pleasure

Post by braddogg4345 »

I would go for 24 hours of being her sex slave. Tied to the bed for 24 straight hours (with bathroom breaks of course). In those 24 hours, she uses you for all her sexual needs. She also gives you numerous teasing sessions throughout. Then of course at the end of the 24 hours, you get an orgasm....maybe.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

+1, braddogg4345
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
LOCKED HUSBAND
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2023
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by LOCKED HUSBAND »

Maybe ++
0 x
For her pleasure is my reward
Namron

Post by Namron »

That would be nice fantasy, but her sex drive is not that high most days, so this could become more of a burden than a joy for her. Usually, she gets three orgasms a week, all on Saturday morning, when she has nowhere to go and can luxuriate in bed for a few hours afterwards, like she is doing now. Sometimes I can sneak in a few more, but that is the exception, not the rule.
0 x
Namron

Post by Namron »

That would be nice fantasy, but her sex drive is not that high most days, so this could become more of a burden than a joy for her. Usually, she gets three orgasms a week, all on Saturday morning, when she has nowhere to go and can luxuriate in bed for a few hours afterwards, like she is doing now. Sometimes I can sneak in a few more, but that is the exception, not the rule.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

braddogg4345 wrote:I would go for 24 hours of being her sex slave. Tied to the bed for 24 straight hours (with bathroom breaks of course). In those 24 hours, she uses you for all her sexual needs. She also gives you numerous teasing sessions throughout. Then of course at the end of the 24 hours, you get an orgasm....maybe.
+1

However, since she may see all of that as "work", then maybe she could call her hot girlfriend over to help her tease you. You know, tag team like. (Hey - it's everyone's fantasy, right?) ;)
0 x