cb6000s vs htv2

Living the real life under lock and key
analcuriousfan

cb6000s vs htv2

Post by analcuriousfan »

Apologies if this has been asked before, I have tried to find this information but the internet seems to be failing me :(

My story so far is:

After many months of stressing and confusion, I came out to my wife about my desire for chastity. After a lot of awkard moments both in and out of the bed she seems to have gotten used to it and almost accepts it.

I started with a chrome cb6000 but found it to be too long so the awesome people at lovehoney.com.au got me to return the used device and they sent me a brand new cb6000s (short cage). This suits me alot better.

One issue that has arisen though is that the padlock pokes out alot on top of the cage and one morning my wife explained to me that it was like being poked in the bum with a stick. Now clearly this was not what I was going for and apart from not using the padlock, I am not sure what else to do. So... in my googling I came across the sleeker holy trainer v2. The concern I have is the sizing. I know they have suggestions for getting sizing correct but as I fudged up the sizing for the cb6000 (hence having to get the smaller cage cb6000s), does anyone have any experience in swapping a cb6000s for a holy trainer?

ie: is the cb6000s the equivalent (so to speak) of the holy trainer v2 or the holy trainer v2 (small cage)?

I am ok with the ring sizes and they are explanatory but the length of the cages makes the standard holy trainer seem similar in size to the cb6000s so figured I should check in with experts on wether I shoudl purchase the standard size or the small cage version.

Thanks in advance

P.S. As I have a foreskin, it seems to get a little dry/red after wearing. I use the stocking method to put on and only wear it overnight (not during the day). I also make sure the foreskin is pulled back enough to not poke out the end of the cage. Any suggestions for something I can do to help with irritation? Oil, lube, etc...?
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Re: cb6000s vs htv2

Post by JubsinChastity »

I have a knockoff of both the cb6k and cb6ks as well as an authentic HTv2 standard size. First the sizes match up straight forward.... both standards are similar in size and I am assuming the smalls would be similar too (just from seeing the cb6ks vs the htv2)

As for ring size, I went from the middle (third largest ring) with the cb-6000's to the 45mm for the Holy Trainer and it fit perfectly.

On a side note from personal experience, I would get a more open cage than the htv2 if possible. It essentially is necessary to take it off daily for cleaning, which can be a bit of a nuisance. I have heard decent things about the custom chastity ghost (as long as its not a pa device), so if/when I were to get another device I would go that direction.
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Thanks for that. So you reckon a cb6ks is the equivalent (so to speak) of the htv2s. Good to know.

I actually only wear the cb6ks at night so not too worried about taking the htv2s off each morning and putting it on again at night.

I have actually emailed the holytrainer people this morning asking the same question on size comparisons so will report back here if i hear back from them.
0 x
dex8

Post by dex8 »

Hi, I have the same device, what I have read and will be getting myself is a rubber padlock as it's the same just not as sharp on your partner... Also makes it so other people can't hear that there might be something down there :)
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Also, just curious about the ease of putting them. As you owned one of each, CB and HTV2. Which one was easiest to put on? CB ones have effectively 5 parts so can be time consuming, is the HTV2 easier because it has less parts?
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Interesting idea on the rubber padlock dex8. The cb6k (chrome) has a different looking padlock that was smoother on the edges but the cb6ks has a sharp sided padlock.

I still haven't heard back from the holytrainer people. Maybe they take awhile to reply to questions.
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

JubsinChastity: As you own a CB6k, CB6ks and an HTV2. Would it be possible for you to take a photo of then all next to each other so i can see the lengths in perspective? I know its a big ask but one thing I've tried to find online is a shot with the HT and CB devices lined up to show the relative lengths.

I understand if you don't but thought I'd at least ask.
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

There isn't much of a difference in terms of putting them on. The CB6K is a bit more difficult when hard, but otherwise when soft it is only slightly slower. Neither of them are particularly hard.

Personally I liked the how the CB6k sat in terms of where the ring stayed. It sat closer to my body, where the HTv2 was a little bit further off because of the tube. However the rest of it wasn't very ergonomic, which is why I ended up going with the HT.

Unfortunately I can't get you the picture as I don't have the two CB's with me while I am at school. But back to sizing, a lot of people can go smaller than they think with cages. So if the CB6000s is fairly close to the size you are looking for, the HTv2 small should be fine within a bit of a margin.
0 x
analcuriousfan

Post by analcuriousfan »

Thanks for the reply, appreciate all the infomation I can get.

The cb6ks is snug but im sure I could go a little smaller. Need to get the money and also discuss with my wife that I am considering buying a new one :). I could use the fact that this one wont poke her in the bum when we cuddle I guess. I imagine that the htv2s would be way more comfortable pushed up behind her than the cb6ks with a sizable (and pointy) padlock.

So you'd pick the HT over the CB then?
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Yeah so the htv2 small should be fine size wise.

As for me picking the HT over the CB? Yes, but with my experience now I would be more inclined to other options. In general it is an upgrade to the CB but still has its flaws like with it being a closed tube and harder to clean as well as being notorious for being able to pull out.

Personally having owned both, I am currently looking into a custom chastity ghost (http://www.customchastity.com/product-category/ghost/) or designing my own. This is mostly for the above reasons, that its more open, but should also be more secure as well as being custom if you go that route.
0 x