Custom 3D Printed Device

Living the real life under lock and key
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Custom 3D Printed Device

Post by JubsinChastity »

Hi guys

I own a HTv2 that I have modified, but I don't like how it fits and how hard it is to maintain cleanliness in the closed tube.

I'm looking in to designing and printing my own custom device (which I might sell later if it works out), but I wanted to get everyone's opinion because a bunch of people have more experience than me with chastity.

So what sort of design features are you guys looking in a chastity device? Integrated lock? More open or closed design? Customizable? etc...

Thanks!
0 x
jfenoffti

Re: Custom 3D Printed Device

Post by jfenoffti »

Discreetness (is that a word?) which means the cage or tube most not protrude out, but down.

I really like the dickcage's tube that goes back through the "ring" (more like a cuff) and encases more of the corpora cavernosa and corpus spongiosum during an erection. This, plus the "cuff" keeps erections from pulling the ring forward and hurting as the scrotum and testicles are pulled.

Integrated lock as in my HTv2 is clean and neat in appearance as well as less protruding, sharp edges, angles, etc. But it makes it a little more inconvenient than an easily manipulated padlock for my KH to remove my cage.

Easy to maintain good hygiene ("open design") is a key feature. Both the "cages" (tubes actually) above have to be removed for a good cleaning. I'd like the hygiene ease of a JB and the tube and cuff features of the dickcage.

I volunteer to beta test it for you.

Cheers and Cheerleaders!
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Thanks for the feedback... Hadn't even heard of the dickcage device before, so I will definitely look into using some of those elements for the design.

I'm also looking into some interesting ideas with the design that should allow for some personalization.

And I can probably hook you up for a beta test, but only once the alpha is done ;)
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

Most welcome! Hope it helps in the development of something that is not now available on the market. Look for a Private Message.
Best,
J
Last edited by jfenoffti on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Pinky and the bride

Post by Pinky and the bride »

I personally have htv2 and love it except the less open design of it for cleaning purposes
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Yeah I am planning on using the htv2 sort of as a base concept, but I think there a lot of cool things that could be explored with how a device is put together...

Having it more open I think is a must. As someone who self locks, I find it is often pretty tempting every time you have to take it off. With a closed tube that's pretty frequent for cleaning something I would try to avoid.
0 x
jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti »

JubsinChastity wrote:Having it more open I think is a must.
+1
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Well the first super basic ring prototype has been sent to be 3D printed. Thankfully there is a printer on campus where I go to school, so this is also testing their services and process as well as trying out my first ring design. I'll post an update when I get it back and have made some adjustments to the design.

Any other things to take note of for the design before I start doing the rest of it?
0 x
JubsinChastity

Post by JubsinChastity »

Got it back super quick! Good news and bad news... Good news is it worked. Bad news is I got the scaling way off haha. The ring turned out smaller in diameter than I was hoping and the ring itself was a lot smaller than I was expecting. So back to the drawing board for now.
0 x
Pinky and the bride

Post by Pinky and the bride »

I forget we where you said you were using the 3d printer ...... ( Should just scroll up and re read but I'm trying to post quick before going into work ) but if they have technology of 3d printer ( I think you said at college ) do they have 3d scanners where you could have someone show you how to do it ( I DK about you but having to ask another person to show you how to 3d scan your device and probably have to explain what it is would b crazy hot for me and humbling at the same time ) and after you 3d scan it use that as the base plan and modify the design from there ?

2 more things to add , to improve hv2 ( what I'm currently in )

1 a ball spreader / separator

2 the ability to use something like the gaurdian extra for holy trainer v2 ( just got one and love love love it , day after we finished with the longest lock up my KH has done 22 days , ( were still just " playing with chastity bit think we're about to dive head first into it ) . The gaurdian solved the turtling and twisting issue I was having and made the short cage smaller and more secure/ snug fitting
0 x