What happened to me?

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

What happened to me?

Post by sirmebane »

Looking for speculation, guesses and ideas. This may be more about the health of aging males than chastity but I value your opinions.

Had a weird weekend where I was allowed to unlock and penetrate my wife as a form of edging. First attempt resulted in a close call and my erection just died. Gone. No bringing it back. Session over.

My wife didn't lock me back due to miscommunication between us (she thought I was sore and needed a respite, I thought the lock was over) and the rest of the weekend I was unlocked and free. At some point, I began to worry about why my edging ended so suddenly and experimented. I couldn’t get an erection. I am pushing 50 and middle age has a firm grip on me but I have never had an issue with getting it up. I started to freak out.

Throughout the day, I tried to just get an erection, nothing more ambitious than that through various means of stimulation, lingerie photos, whatever worked in the past and wasn’t seemed to be working today. Saturday and Saturday night was stressful as I didn’t know what was going on or whether it was serious. I didn’t mention it to my wife and I just tried to breathe through the stress and hope for the best. Today was weird, tomorrow will be different.

What happened to me?

Sunday, I slept in a bit and didn’t work too hard to think about my new issue. We went to church, out for lunch, came home and took care of some yard work in high humidity and heat, showered and finally kicked up my feet for the first time around 4pm. I started to think about what had happened and the discussion with the doctor if it continued. Stress.

My wife noted that we had the room to ourselves and asked, “You didn’t lock back up after yesterday morning. Are you ready to go now? I’m not done with you.” I explained that she didn’t tell me to lock back up and she was in control. If I had a problem, I would let her know. Her instructions were brief and to the point, “I want you locked up.”

Bam! I felt an erection the moment my brain processed that dialogue and smiled way too large for the moment but she didn’t notice either item. I’m physically okay, the plumbing works. I don’t have any history of this and clearly a few words from my wife and everything is fine.

What happened to me?

I locked back up and asked her if she noticed any ‘deposit’ when we were edging me on Saturday (she didn’t) thinking perhaps I had had an inadvertent ruined orgasm. Not likely, maybe but that wouldn’t explain the rest of the day.

What happened to me?

Thoughts?
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: What happened to me?

Post by TwistedMister »

It's all in your head. Seriously. It's clearly not a physical problem, which means that it is a mental issue. Whether it's some combination of stress and other factors is tough to diagnose on a message board.

The last time Mrs. Twisted and I got frisky, after she got her O my erection faded :o . But it comes back, no problem.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
ManagedMan

Post by ManagedMan »

Stress is the erection killer. And it is all in your head.

The more you think about not being able to get hard, the more stress you create for yourself. It's a vicious cycle that takes its toll. Been there. Add on to that all the other stresses of modern daily life and it's no wonder we get stuck limp and unable to perform.

Amazing how a few words from a key holder can let some of that stress fly out the window and enable your brain and body to literally spring to life. :D

Thanks for sharing this!
0 x
Currently wearing: MCN Contender sized short
Also have: HT2 short black, HT2 regular clear, CB-6000, CB-6000s, BirdLock Original
tammystoy
Last orgasm: 0- 4-2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by tammystoy »

I'm a long-time struggler with ED and I agree with the other commenters that what you have probably done is psych yourself out. If these symptoms came on all of a sudden you are probably not dealing with ED brought on by any physical cause. I'm guessing this is more like someone who can't get to sleep worrying about not getting to sleep and thus keeping themself awake.

That said, you are certainly the right age for ED, especially if you have had other physical or medical changes recently: weight gain, high blood pressure. Also, increased stress can be a factor. Thee person to ask is a doctor.

I'll bet even chastity itself can be a factor. If you don't do pushups for awhile, you won't be able to do as many as before and your shoulders may hurt after.
0 x