Going full time with wearing a strap-on.

Living the real life under lock and key
Finn

Going full time with wearing a strap-on.

Post by Finn »

After a year of me wearing a strap-on for sex, we've decided to go permanent with it. I've been having lots of problems with testicle (the skin anyhow) pain when wearing my devices, so the main way we use them is when I'm wearing the strap-on. Mentally, it's been amazing, in that being locked, and wearing a dildo, no longer feels like wearing a toy, but like an actual penis. When I'm just in my CB, during foreplay, my cock wants to get out, and inside, but once everything is in place, it's the strap-on cock that I am anxious to start using. The great thing with the Doc Johnson that we use is that the balls of the dildo, press down hard on the top of the cage, and you get a lot of sensation. It's essentially like having your penis numbed on the head and shaft, but you can feel everything at the base. It's to the point where I identify as much with the dildo, as my own parts, and wouldn't want to go back to using the original equipment for penetration. Years of Tantric has me tending to go soft after giving an orgasm. That was how we got started, pre strap-on, actually, with my wife having her orgasm, and sliding me out. So, I'm not locked often, but when I am, it's very good. Not having 2 cocks waving around between the legs has a better look and feel too.

Anyone else in a similar boat? Any thoughts or tips, or experiences?
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
sherulestherooster

Re: Going full time with wearing a strap-on.

Post by sherulestherooster »

Glad you are having fun and that works for you.

My wife is VERY sketchy about me penetrating her with a dildo. I've only managed to convince her to do it a few times, but I really enjoyed watching her labia move gently to accept the penetrations. So sexy.

Does she use the strapon on you?

Cheers
sherulestherooster
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

It's over 12 months now since MsM has allowed me to penetrate Her. So it's a dildo ALL the time and She loves it, She also enjoys (as do i) humiliating me that i'm too tiny to be any use anyway and that i'll never get to penetrate Her again !! We don't use it as a strap-on, its either hand held or simply resting above the cage when She rides cowgirl (Her favourite). She calls Her dildos Her Bucks !!

ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
danj

Post by danj »

We have both a strap-on and penis extender, but unfortunately my wife hasn't let me try either with her. She might at some point, but so far hasn't wanted to try. I especially want to try the extender. It's pretty big, and think she would probably get some new sensations from it. I'm actually surprised she hasn't wanted to try, as it is thicker than me, and she seemed to enjoy the thickness of one of her lovers. My length is a bit more than average, but not my girth.
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
LockedUp24

Post by LockedUp24 »

I know the feeling you have.
Only a few times have I been allowed to wear a strapon for my wife but the cage i wore was too big or ill fitted.
Recently I retried again with a new device but the strapon is not made for Men.

Hopefully at some point we will get one designed for men.
0 x
Her Words Her Commands....End of Line.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

sherulestherooster wrote:My wife is VERY sketchy about me penetrating her with a dildo. I've only managed to convince her to do it a few times
Same here. First one I tried was a "cheapie" (my bad) and she didn't like it at all. Honestly, it looked like a penis candle without the wick. :roll:

I splurged on the second one and afterwards she said it was ok but would have preferred the real thing. It's been collecting dust ever since.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

Last night I am locked and wife wanted play time - I slipped on my strapon and in my hand small vibrator . She a great time - had a big O and was very relaxed after -- It great for me very aroused and locked and after a big case of blue balls too hours to go away - I been horny all day at work.. I am hope sat night I get to do it again.
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

We use a DocJohnson, that has a nice open area, between the legs for the male bits. I prefer to use a chastity device as it gives more sensation to me, and looks cleaner. I'm a good size, so that's not the issue, it's more that she liked dildo's and this was a better way for me to wear it, than to have her doing it alone. Ther Tantric stuff has me more focused on getting her off, so this allows full focus on that, where sometimes that could compromise the erection. Here, there's no issues of not getting enough stimulation to maintain an erection. Once you worry about staying hard, it's pretty much over. If we did it hard and fast, I can stay hard easily, but that's not the style she likes. Keeping in mind that most of the strap-on compatible dildos are pretty big, going slow and steady works best. You cant hump like a rabbit when hung like a horse!

No, she doesn't use it on me. I have Crohn's disease, so that stuff is out of the question. It would be interesting though, but there's no way physically at this point.
0 x
Living with my 2 favorite people, in a semi-poly situation. Serving my Mistress Crosby, who holds my keys.
sunnyweasel

Post by sunnyweasel »

Yes I have Doc Johnson male strap-on my chastity cahe ( Holy Trainer 2 ) fit through the hole in the harness.
I only have 6in dildo maybe my wife will want 8In.. but for now works great
0 x
Finn

Post by Finn »

I'm a bit over 7", so we figured the 8" DJ dildo would be a nice increase in size, but it's waaaaaay bigger than me! Lots of lube and patience, but now it's her favourite thing!
0 x