I gain the upper hand, or so i thought.

Living the real life under lock and key
braddogg4345

I gain the upper hand, or so i thought.

Post by braddogg4345 »

An interesting thing happened between my keyholder/wife and i the other day. We were out to eat and we got into an argument. It wasnt about anything major, but it was enough that we both got angry. As my wife often does, she threatened to stop chastity all together and take me out of my cage permanantly. Usually i fold, and she wins.
This time though, i was so angry that i took her up on the offer to end chastity. So the cage came off.

So about a day and a half goes by, and she starts telling me that she wants me back in chastity! Well this was quite the turn of events. I had every intention of going back into chastity, but i was going to milk this for all it was worth. I was actually enjoying being able to pee standing up again..lol.

So the next day, we were fooling around in bed. I ate her out and gave her her orgasm. Afterwards, she started jerking me off. She got me right to the edge of coming, and she stopped! She got out of bed and started getting dressed. I kind of gave her a "what the fuck" kind of expression. That is when she told(not asked) me to get back into my cage. She told me that if i didnt, i was going to be the only one goving myself orgasm for a long time!

So just like that, she regained control of our relationship, and i was once again a caged man. And for my insubordination, she gave me another month and a half (at least) with no orgasm. I definitely learned my lesson. It is good to know though, that she enjoys my chastity just as much, if not more, than i do. And she is truly in control!
0 x
groundedBird

Re: I gain the upper hand, or so i thought.

Post by groundedBird »

Thanks for sharing this. It was an interesting reading!

She threatened you to stop chastity in a burst of anger because she wanted to show she had leverage, but most likely she did not mean it at all. It's like going all-in in poker when you have a 2 and a 7 of different suits, pretending you have double aces. The fact that you called on her threat forced her to realize that she wanted you in chastity more than having to back track on her words.

Staying on a similar topic, I want to push my wife a tad into a FLR as far as domestic discipline goes. In an argument situation like the one you described, I prefer she'd threaten me with a punishment I want to avoid, like an hard paddling.
Stopping chastity removes her control, adding chastity days feeds my chastity kink so neither one is a real threat.
How to help her getting there? Have got no clue yet...
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

The whole incident between my wife and i kind of let the cat out of the bag. With her threatening to end chastity, and me calling her on it, then later finding out that she enjoys it as much as i do. Now she cant really use it as a threat.
We do practice domestic discipline and she has spanked me as punishment a few times. We are still in the early stages, but we are progressing. She let me buy her a new spanking paddle, and we have used it a few times. She isnt to the point where she really hits me hard with it yet. I mean, she hits me, and it hurts, but she doesnt REALLY spank the shit out of me yet.

How i got her to do it was to start introducing non-physical punishments. Things like sleeping on the floor, cold showers, hour long timeouts. This gave her a taste for punishment. She was able to see how much control she had over me. Then i introduced a few more punishments that caused me physical pain. I read somewhere on this blog about a KH putting coffee grounds and lotion on her hand when teasing. My KH was all about that.
I know all girls are different, but i could tell while she was punishing me, that she really enjoyed causing me pain and being in complete control.
So that is when i decided to go for the spanking. I showed her an article online. I tried to find it for you, but couldnt. It basically talked about how domestic discipline was good for a relationship. If i find it, i will send a message with the link. Anyway, we tried spanking, and she liked it.

I would suggest you try that with your KH. Start with mild, non-physical punishments, then work up from there. With any luck, one day i will have my wife spanking me so hard, i will dread being spanked!
0 x
groundedBird

Post by groundedBird »

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm considering the milder punishment options as I write. My wife lacks of fantasy and kink (all of it in our family runs in my vein...) so I'm making a list of punishments she could pick from.
braddogg4345 wrote:With any luck, one day i will have my wife spanking me so hard, i will dread being spanked!
That's exactly where we should end up. Dreading the spanking. Otherwise it is a kink only, still enjoyable, but a kink.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

I give you kudos for being bold enough to call her bluff on terminating chastity. How do you suppose you would have felt if she never brought it up again?

I got frustrated the other morning with my KH/wife and asked to stop chastity. She was frustrated right back and got my key and gave it to me. I then got afraid that if I removed my cage, she would be fine with that and we would never get back to where we have been in our relationship, so although I had the key I never removed the cage. We did keep talking an eventually worked through our frustrations and she took the key back and I remained caged. I guess I am not much of a poker player or bluffer. It would be nice to know my KH/wife wants chastity in our relationship more than I do, but right now i do not think that is the case, even when she says she likes it.
0 x
braddogg4345

Post by braddogg4345 »

I cant see how a woman would not like the male chastity lifestyle. For her, it is all reward, with very little work on her part. I am willing to bet that your KH likes it as much as you do, but dont risk it based on my reasoning, because everyone is different.

In my case, i was actually so angry at the time, that i really didnt care if my KH ended chastity permanantly. The day after our argument, i was thinking more rationally...in the words of Lloyd Christmas: "Do you realize what you've done!". I know i would have gone crawling back to her, begging for chastity again. But she came to me about it first. But like i mentioned in my original post, she quickly found a way to take back control, and she made me pay for thinking i had control for a little while.
0 x
locked4now

Post by locked4now »

I guess what I see in my wife/KH is a willingness to keep me locked all the time, but only really enjoys it occasionally. I have noticed her attitude towards it ebbs and flows. For a few days she is really liking me locked and teases and talks about it. Then that will go away and she will almost act as if she does not recall that I am locked. She does hold the key, but otherwise doesn't really acknowledge MC. If I bring it up she will acknowledge, but does not even appear to want to keep the conversation going. I start feeling guilty about bring anything up, so I have learned to keep quiet.

The story I told about us bickering and she gave me back the key was during one of the down periods, so I caved and was afraid she would just go on without it... I enjoy it to much to take the risk you did, but I really do wonder if she would ever approach me about locking up again if we quit during a argument like this.

I likely will never know. Thanks for sharing you story.
0 x