Sizing questions

Living the real life under lock and key
Bomd

Sizing questions

Post by Bomd »

Hi

I've read all the advice I can find on this but...

Trying to size up for a metal device. Using my CB6000s, my foreskin extrudes through the vent holes in the shaft, causing oedema. I filled the holes with silicone. My question is...with a cage, as it is not a fully enclosed device, do I need a wider cage? 35mm is fine otherwise. Won't the skin push through the bars all the way up the device if it is not wide enough, leading to oedema?

I'm also working on length. 9cm flaccid. If I squash my penis back up a little, I can happily go to 8.5cm, and poss 8cm. A smaller cage would be nice. In doing this, inevitably, the shaft thickens (that tissue has to go somewhere) up to about 40mm. Should I, then take the measurement as, say 85mm x 40mm?

Gap - of course, all of this is related. I'm working on a gap size of 6-7mm, That's quite comfortable in my device at the mo. Don't want to be too wide, otherwise I'll escape. Any issues here?

Finally...most pics I've seen of people wearing a device (and also my current) it falls down the penis a little, and isn't held tight to the body. I'm ok with that, but surely that would mean the overall length of the device would need to be shortened slightly?

Hope this is the right forum, not sure if this should have gone in under devices.

Many thanks
0 x
Locked in Titanium Ti600

https://chastebritania.wordpress.com/